Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concorde Fire Central Black U11

I can't believe the coach posted the score against the Balitome Bays as a tie and claimed co winner of Disney Jr Showcase. Lets get real you lost. I guess some people will do anything to get a higher state and national ranking. Such a shame when the team is so good.

Don't forget to post your loss to PALM BEACH SOCCER ACADEMY too.

Comment

if you know this man please tell him to put the score in properly. it is not fair to the teams deserving of this. a loss is a loss even in penalty kicks. it is u11 soccer...come on. the team they beat in the semis in penalty kicks put the score in right, a loss. come on now...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I can't believe the coach posted the score against the Balitome Bays as a tie and claimed co winner of Disney Jr Showcase. Lets get real you lost. I guess some people will do anything to get a higher state and national ranking. Such a shame when the team is so good.
        http://www.soccerincollege.com/sicte...025&club=GA033

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          if you know this man please tell him to put the score in properly. it is not fair to the teams deserving of this. a loss is a loss even in penalty kicks. it is u11 soccer...come on. the team they beat in the semis in penalty kicks put the score in right, a loss. come on now...
          You are so right this is U-11 soccer. What team are you from?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X