Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do PHU boys look this year?

I have been reading all of the posts and I have yet to see anything significant about the PHUHS boy's program. Didn't they win states last year? How do you think they will do this year? Lots of returning players or no?[/code]

Re: How do PHU boys look this year?

Originally posted by Guest13
    I have been reading all of the posts and I have yet to see anything significant about the PHUHS boy's program. Didn't they win states last year? How do you think they will do this year? Lots of returning players or no?[/code]
    The girls won states. I don't think the boys did.

Comment

Re: How do PHU boys look this year?

Originally posted by Anonymous
      Originally posted by Guest13
      The girls won states. I don't think the boys did.

Yes, the boys won states. PHU was actually the first public school in Florida history I beleive to have won a boys and girls soccer state championship in the same year. I also think they did graduate a fairly strong senior class. 5A seems to be a toss up this year. PHU should win their district again though.

Comment

phu is a strong team again this year and seams deeper as well! Should win their district. Big test at home against one of the best in the state C-side dec. 15 @ 8p. I think phu beat C-side twice during the season last year. Should decide pcac champ in north county.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X