Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PHUHS looking strong to repeat!!!

the boys down in palm harbor seem to be flying under the radar yet again...how come they never get any respect...they beat the 6A State Champions Countryside in both games against them last year and outscored opponents 8-0 in the Final 4...they barely lost any talent this year as they graduated a sub-par senior class...all i'm saying is--watch out

NO WAY. The senior class was TOTALLY AWESOME. PHUHS might still do well, but don't you dare dis the senior class or I'll PUSH YOUR FACE IN. We had a bad a-- senior class.

Comment

They're still awesome, btw.

Comment

Who am I? I'm your mom.

Comment

Sorry about that, dude. I didn't mean to ruin anything. Carry on.

Comment

shut up PHUHS 06, you're just being dumb. PHUHS did graduate a very good crop of students (although you seem to break the mold.) I'd say that the patriots are going to do well this season, although I wouldn't be surprised if PHUHS did quite well regardless

Comment

phuhs is the patriots? or what patriots are you talking about

Comment

i hate you two

Both of you seriously...kill yourself

Comment

Both of you need to go study and layoff the peyote.

Comment

Re: PHUHS looking strong to repeat!!!

Originally posted by hs expert
                    the boys down in palm harbor seem to be flying under the radar yet again...how come they never get any respect...they beat the 6A State Champions Countryside in both games against them last year and outscored opponents 8-0 in the Final 4...they barely lost any talent this year as they graduated a sub-par senior class...all i'm saying is--watch out
                    Not much of a HS (Math) Expert since they lost in the final 1-0 which would make their goals for 8 and against 1 instead of 0. Thats why you need to go study. Weed use affects your memory, go ask your health teacher.

Comment

Way to bring back a thread over a year old.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X