Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Best there is !

Taking over the world it’s a Shore thing!

Make fun of us as much as you want, the bottom line is, our team is the best of the best. To bad your little princess can't compete with our group of winners. Maybe if your little lazy piece of **** had just an ounce of talent that our girls have, they would amount to something. Don't worry though, our girls have more than enough to make up for all the losers, including the three rec players that went to PDA North.
    We are the ECNL U13 North Atlantic Conference Champions! Incredibly proud of this group who are 15-0 in the league and 20-0-1 overall with one game left! A special group of players led by an incredible coach! We cannot wait to see what they will do in Seattle!

#ecnlgirls #topdrawersoccer #soccerwire #matchfitacademyshore09 #matchfitacademy #matchfitfamily #allstargoalkeeping

Comment

We are the SHORE!!!

Comment

Dele-where?

Comment

I’m moving to Wilmington, DE from San Diego with 3 soccer playing daughters: ages 10, 12 and 15. They all play for SD Surf who has an “affiliate” team they can join, but are in Pennsylvania: Penn Fusion. I can see online Penn Fusion is great, but I’d like a closer team. What does Delaware have to offer? We don’t need SD Surf level, just something close.

Comment

The top DE players who are able to make the team, make the drive to Penn Fusion. If you want to stay in DE, I guess Sporting DE, but you are paying more money for a lesser club at almost every age group. Depending where in Wilmington, the drive isn't bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
              I’m moving to Wilmington, DE from San Diego with 3 soccer playing daughters: ages 10, 12 and 15. They all play for SD Surf who has an “affiliate” team they can join, but are in Pennsylvania: Penn Fusion. I can see online Penn Fusion is great, but I’d like a closer team. What does Delaware have to offer? We don’t need SD Surf level, just something close.
              Nonsense. SD Surf & Penn Fusion are not affiliates. Good try though.

Comment

#1 2009 Team
                #1 2010 Team
                #1 2011 Team

DYNASTY!!!

We are THE SHORE!!!

Comment

We are the SHORE !!!

Comment

#1 2009 Team
                    #1 2010 Team
                    #1 2011 Team

DYNASTY!!!

We are THE SHORE!!!
                    What league is this again? Sounds like a sweet EDP division 2 travel team.

Comment

We Are THE SHORE!!!

Comment

We Are THE SHORE!!!
                        I’m not so sure.

Comment

Make fun of us as much as you want, the bottom line is, our team is the best of the best. To bad your little princess can't compete with our group of winners. Maybe if your little lazy piece of **** had just an ounce of talent that our girls have, they would amount to something. Don't worry though, our girls have more than enough to make up for all the losers, including the three rec players that went to PDA North.
                          We are the ECNL U13 North Atlantic Conference Champions! Incredibly proud of this group who are 15-0 in the league and 20-0-1 overall with one game left! A special group of players led by an incredible coach! We cannot wait to see what they will do in Seattle!

#ecnlgirls #topdrawersoccer #soccerwire #matchfitacademyshore09 #matchfitacademy #matchfitfamily #allstargoalkeeping
                          This parent is garbage.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X