Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking soccer must go

This site is a disgrace. Nothing but misplaced parents trying to put down other clubs and even mentioning kids by name. The amount of untruths on here is ridiculous.
    Delete this site. It doesn’t help anyone

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This site is a disgrace. Nothing but misplaced parents trying to put down other clubs and even mentioning kids by name. The amount of untruths on here is ridiculous.
    '

amen! everyone posts anonymous, no accountability. tons of trolls. wish i didn't find it but i find some of the parents so amusing lol

Comment

Shut It Down

Comment

Shut It Down
        If a tree falls in an empty wood does it make a sound?

Stop looking and commenting and for all intent and purpose its gone

Continue to fight and defend bad behavior it will go on forever

Comment

I like when the topic is what club has the hottest Mom's.

Comment

Lower Merion

Comment

Misty!

Comment

Lower Merion
                high maintenance and cosmetically enhanced

Comment

Gotta keep them happy!

Comment

haha ding ding ding!

Comment

Another example of why it should go

Comment

I say it should stay makes clubs accountable - there is lots of truth on this board. Many times what is said on here matches what is said on the sidelines and in the small soccer community. When something is repeated both by word of mouth and written down - it tends to be true.

Now for the lastest BRD taking place we will talk about the FCB 2009 team. Sounds almost like another repeat of the 2006 and their is a common parent BB on both teams.

Rumor has it that the 2009 team has been picked for quite some time - long before the tryouts took place . The PSC 2009 team is folding and there has been a deal to add five PSC girls to what will become the 2009 ECNL team. BB at work again - you really can’t make this stuff up!

Comment

Are you hot?

Comment

I say it should stay makes clubs accountable - there is lots of truth on this board. Many times what is said on here matches what is said on the sidelines and in the small soccer community. When something is repeated both by word of mouth and written down - it tends to be true.

Now for the lastest BRD taking place we will talk about the FCB 2009 team. Sounds almost like another repeat of the 2006 and their is a common parent BB on both teams.

Rumor has it that the 2009 team has been picked for quite some time - long before the tryouts took place . The PSC 2009 team is folding and there has been a deal to add five PSC girls to what will become the 2009 ECNL team. BB at work again - you really can’t make this stuff up!
                            Mcclain should hire BB as his recruiting coordinator up at Nova. He needs the help

Comment

There is a lot of truth on this board, but also a lot of stuff that is purely fiction. When the fiction hurts a club, team or in particular points out a particular kid, whether by name and or inferrence, that is when it has gone too far. Even if it's true about a kid. There is no reason for an adult to belittle a named/inferred kid on here - shame on you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X