Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pa teams traveling?

Are there pa teams still traveling for showcases? I know there are some NL tourneys coming up.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are there pa teams still traveling for showcases? I know there are some NL tourneys coming up.
    Surprised any tourneys that require travel are happening, they should be cancelled until we get through this virus. Blame the clubs if they plan to attend, pathetic behaviour.

Comment

Surprised any tourneys that require travel are happening, they should be cancelled until we get through this virus. Blame the clubs if they plan to attend, pathetic behaviour.
      Looks like NL is a go. Most ECNL events are on also but each club is making the decisions to attend.

Comment

Looks like NL is a go. Most ECNL events are on also but each club is making the decisions to attend.
        will they then not practice for the 2 week required quarantine period? Nope

Comment

will they then not practice for the 2 week required quarantine period? Nope
          And will the parents quarantine for 2 weeks? Nope.

Comment

So many teams don’t go by the rules. Travel for scrimmages over state lines, practice when they say no sports and I heard of a team who was playing while a parent was home sick with COVID

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X