Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JBS FC

Great new team out NYE, best I have see out of that State in years. Thought we should have won the game at Bethesda, but that team could play and they should have won the finals against YMS. Good things happening out there..Lets win Disney Internationals!

Go to the New Jersey State page for more info on this new JBS FC Team

Comment

JBS FC?

Comment

JBS FC

No--I went to the Bethesda site and they won 1-0..They are both in the Championship bracket of the jefferson Cup so it looks like they will meet again. Taht Freestate team is very good-they are actually the Bethesda Roadrunners reincarnated.

Comment

Jeff Cup is a great tournament

Comment

Jeff Cup

Comment

FC Westchester Gets spanked Again! Team still Hung Over!

I heard that FC Westchester lost 2-0 and 6-0 in Texas. I also heard that the team was still hung over from Disney. In case nobody heard the team was busted with booze and drugs and hmmmmmm I think that 21 is the LEGAL age for drinking. I wonder what kids were involved..hmmm...

Comment

FC Westchester Gets spanked Again! Team still Hung Over!

I heard that FC Westchester lost 2-0 and 6-0 in Texas. I also heard that the team was still hung over from Disney. In case nobody heard the team was busted with booze and drugs and hmmmmmm I think that 21 is the LEGAL age for drinking. I wonder what kids were involved..hmmm...

Comment

Re: FC Westchester Gets spanked Again! Team still Hung Over!

Originally posted by LM
                  Told from parents that are on FC and whose kids were not involved in the fiasco in Disney that the manager's kid (goalie) was one of the boys caught doing drugs, drinking AND shoplifting. That's why they are getting away with it - daddy don't want anyone knowing it was his kid too.

Comment

FC Westchester U-16s Lost another one versus South Central Premier and are now 0-3 and in dead last. They should be able to win a couple this weekend. Seacost is weak and Boston is even weaker. FCs U-18s are also in dead last with another outstanding record of 0-3. Word out is that FC Westchester Teams may get booted out of the US Soccer Academy. Anybody know what happen?

Comment

FC Westchester beat a weak Boston Team 1-0 in awful conditions. That Boston Team lost to the New England Eagle 3-0, and then they tied National Power Seacost United 2-2. At 1-3-1 that puts FC Westchester in dead last or second to last.

Comment

Originally posted by Soc@yahoo.com
                        FC Westchester beat a weak Boston Team 1-0 in awful conditions. That Boston Team lost to the New England Eagle 3-0, and then they tied National Power Seacost United 2-2. At 1-3-1 that puts FC Westchester in dead last or second to last.
                        What Boston team?

Comment

FC Greater Boston Bolts

Comment

Link exchange depot

sales letter online

Comment

We played this JBS team and they looked Ok. They have some very skilled players and then they have some Recreation players. They are very week on the Right back and the outside midfield. Our coaches told us to get them 1v1 and destroy them. Big Blond hair kid is a cry baby. They are also very Soft up top. GO TEAM OHIO!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X