Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EastLake H.S.

What is the state of the girls team here. My daughter will be an incoming freshman next season. Is this school competitive?

Re: EastLake H.S.

Originally posted by Anonymous
    What is the state of the girls team here. My daughter will be an incoming freshman next season. Is this school competitive?
    I BELIEVE THEY ARE A PRETTY GOOD TEAM.

Comment

When you say next season are you talking about the season that is beginning now?

Comment

When you say next season are you talking about the season that is beginning now?
        She'll be entering for the 07/08 school year.

Comment

Re: EastLake H.S.

I BELIEVE THEY ARE A PRETTY GOOD TEAM.
          My understanding is that they should be the best in the county this year. All the other top teams in the county lost a ton of starters to graduation. EL didn't graduate as many of their top players. Don't know about the following year when yours gets there though.

Comment

Does anyone know of any pre-season games/scrimmages for the E.L.H.S. girls?

Comment

Eastlake is going to be terrible. That coach loves to scream and yell at everyone.

Comment

Eastlake is going to be terrible. That coach loves to scream and yell at everyone.
                I'm sorry you did'nt make the team, but please go back to class now.

Comment

They tied Palm Harbor 3-3

Comment

They tied Palm Harbor 3-3
                    anything coming up in the future? Dates and locations?

Comment

It is true that a club dad repeatedly called the coach and badgered him until the coach added his freshman daughter onto the roster, after tryouts were over?

Comment

It is true that a club dad repeatedly called the coach and badgered him until the coach added his freshman daughter onto the roster, after tryouts were over?
                        What club does the daughter play for?

Comment

Why would a coach allow themselves to be manipulated by a parent like that? First it's a roster spot, then playing time, and finally position on the field. A smart coach would realize the can of worms being opened and not allow themselves to be put into such a position.

Comment

I've heard Eastlake Girls are playing Dunedin on 11/7 at Dunedin. Can anyone confirm and if so what time is kick off.

Comment

I've heard Eastlake Girls are playing Dunedin on 11/7 at Dunedin. Can anyone confirm and if so what time is kick off.
                              Yes, East Lake at Dunedin (Girls) on Tues. at 7:00.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X