Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSA the big winner?

So 55-60 DA teams were left empty handed with the DA closing up shop on Wednesday, it's beginning to look like very few of them will be absorbed by the ECNL. As of right now only three DA refugees appear to be getting ECNL spots. Two in California and Charlotte Soccer Academy. With families all over the country scrambling now, CSA parents have to be feeling pretty pleased to have made the cut. I suppose in the upcoming years more former DA's will get into the ECNL, but for girls in key years for college exposure this is huge.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So 55-60 DA teams were left empty handed with the DA closing up shop on Wednesday, it's beginning to look like very few of them will be absorbed by the ECNL. As of right now only three DA refugees appear to be getting ECNL spots. Two in California and Charlotte Soccer Academy. With families all over the country scrambling now, CSA parents have to be feeling pretty pleased to have made the cut. I suppose in the upcoming years more former DA's will get into the ECNL, but for girls in key years for college exposure this is huge.
    Well, it is a business. CSA girls may have been the beneficiary of the CSA boys joining ECNL....a package deal. Charlotte now has two ECNL clubs in the area. I am sure there will be many more clubs added to ECNL over the next month. However, I am not sure it will come from markets already having a heaving ECNL influence (i.e. D.C. or Atlanta)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X