Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WSOC Colleges in GA

Out of state parent of a 2022 girl looking for some information on GA colleges, preferably D1. With Covid19, we are assuming that all of the camps this summer are not going to happen so visiting the campuses and meeting the staff is going to be hard. What are some of the schools like from from a local perspective?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Out of state parent of a 2022 girl looking for some information on GA colleges, preferably D1. With Covid19, we are assuming that all of the camps this summer are not going to happen so visiting the campuses and meeting the staff is going to be hard. What are some of the schools like from from a local perspective?
    It all depends. College soccer may not happen until fall 2021 and funds for scholarships will be scarce under the circumstances, so to be able to give you better guidance I need to know: what are your kid’s SAT/ACT scores, weighted GPA, is she in all honors classes, AP, Cambridge program, Capstone curriculum. What’s her academic interest STEM, humanities If you give me specifics I can guide you in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It all depends. College soccer may not happen until fall 2021 and funds for scholarships will be scarce under the circumstances, so to be able to give you better guidance I need to know: what are your kid’s SAT/ACT scores, weighted GPA, is she in all honors classes, AP, Cambridge program, Capstone curriculum. What’s her academic interest STEM, humanities If you give me specifics I can guide you in the right direction.
      SAT 1290, GPA 4.3, AP and Honors mostly. She is interested in sports management or something similar. Being a 2022 there is time to see what happens post-covid19 but there is a lot of uncertainty for sure.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X