Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refunds

If this coronavirus suspension goes on through the season will the clubs refund us our money?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If this coronavirus suspension goes on through the season will the clubs refund us our money?
    for what.

Comment

For only playing and training half the season i suppose

Comment

For only playing and training half the season i suppose
        You paid full already?

Comment

You paid full already?
          Most real clubs require payment when registering either at once or a few monthly payments. This is not new. Maybe local town associations let you pay per season.

Comment

They should definitely refund some of the monies, any tournament fees, coaches travel expense, hotel expenses, per diem as well as ref fees for games that won’t be played. In short any expenses not incurred because games or tournaments did not take place. In addition some of the leagues like ECNL, GDA should refund the clubs some money and the clubs in turn should refund the parents. High school age ECNL teams played very few games and the younger ECNL teams played half their season. Refunds should be given for part of the season league fees. I don’t expect coaches fees or field rental fees would be reimbursed, but there are definitely some things that should be.

If the club didn’t incur the expense it should be returned to the parents.

Comment

They should definitely refund some of the monies, any tournament fees, coaches travel expense, hotel expenses, per diem as well as ref fees for games that won’t be played. In short any expenses not incurred because games or tournaments did not take place. In addition some of the leagues like ECNL, GDA should refund the clubs some money and the clubs in turn should refund the parents. High school age ECNL teams played very few games and the younger ECNL teams played half their season. Refunds should be given for part of the season league fees. I don’t expect coaches fees or field rental fees would be reimbursed, but there are definitely some things that should be.

If the club didn’t incur the expense it should be returned to the parents.
              I agree, for any teams that did not have a Fall season full refunds should be issued.

Comment

I agree, for any teams that did not have a Fall season full refunds should be issued.
                What about the late-Fall training and tournaments? What about Winter training and tournaments?

Soccer will be played this Spring, although will most likely have to run into Summer.

Good luck getting your full refund though. 👍🏻

Comment

What about the late-Fall training and tournaments? What about Winter training and tournaments?

Soccer will be played this Spring, although will most likely have to run into Summer.

Good luck getting your full refund though. 👍🏻
                  Kiss. The. Season. Goodbye. There will be no soccer this spring.

Unrealistic to expect a full refund but some money should be refunded. Any expenses not incurred because of season cancellations should be refunded.

Comment

Kiss. The. Season. Goodbye. There will be no soccer this spring.

Unrealistic to expect a full refund but some money should be refunded. Any expenses not incurred because of season cancellations should be refunded.
                    I heard that MFA will be refunding if the spring season isnt played. Anyone else hear the same?

Comment

I heard that MFA will be refunding if the spring season isnt played. Anyone else hear the same?
                      Not sure. Ask all the MFA kids that had knee surgeries this year whether they will be getting any money back.

Comment

Not sure. Ask all the MFA kids that had knee surgeries this year whether they will be getting any money back.
                        Atlantic Health might be going out of business with the lack of knee surgeries from the MFA teams not playing

Comment

EDP will just have teams play multiple games on Sat and Sun going into late June.

Comment

EDP will just have teams play multiple games on Sat and Sun going into late June.
                            Who cares about EDP, focused on ECNL and hopefully we get our recruiting period in.

Comment

MFA will be refunding 3 years of fees if your kid does not make it into a D1 school after being with the club for at least 5 years on ECNL. That's a guarantee no other club can offer!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X