Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSA vs CSA

Considering both options but see a lot of mixed messages on these boards about both clubs, I know they are both in the top few clubs in NJ. Looking at the 07g age group...would appreciate some honest feedback on each. How good are their trainers, do they develop players, how well is the club run and how do they treat families etc. that’s all I can think of for now.

https://youtu.be/xSLlZh9yelk

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Considering both options but see a lot of mixed messages on these boards about both clubs, I know they are both in the top few clubs in NJ. Looking at the 07g age group...would appreciate some honest feedback on each. How good are their trainers, do they develop players, how well is the club run and how do they treat families etc. that’s all I can think of for now.
      Which locations?

Comment

Here's what you need to do

Call the 07G coach of both clubs, and ask if you can watch a practice before tryouts, or if your kid can even take part.

The answer from that, and hopefully subsequent findings will answer your questions, and tell you everything you need to know

Anything else is suspect to clouding all rational judgement

Comment

Originally posted by Der Kapitan View Post
          Here's what you need to do

Call the 07G coach of both clubs, and ask if you can watch a practice before tryouts, or if your kid can even take part.

The answer from that, and hopefully subsequent findings will answer your questions, and tell you everything you need to know

Anything else is suspect to clouding all rational judgement
          Also, attend a game or two if you’re serious.

Is the team chemistry good? Will they welcome a new player? Will you play position(s) you enjoy? Even if a club sucks (STA/Stallions/MF) - they all have some gem teams/coaches.

Why are you looking to switch?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X