Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NJ Fire vs Dynamite

I see 2 new Clubs are looking for players. Any thoughts on which one will be best long term?

Nj Fire is down south.

Dynamite is up north

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see 2 new Clubs are looking for players. Any thoughts on which one will be best long term?

Comment

Neither long term as they have no pathway.

Comment

One Club is run by a real soccer coach with tons of experience and a strong history of developing players.

The other is run a guy trying to make money. No soccer coaching or playing experience. Just a soccer dad running a con.

I will let you try and figure out which is which

Comment

both will be trying to get players away from NYRB so

Comment

One Club is run by a real soccer coach with tons of experience and a strong history of developing players.

The other is run a guy trying to make money. No soccer coaching or playing experience. Just a soccer dad running a con.

I will let you try and figure out which is which
            You mean one creating a new team since fired from another ???

Comment

You mean one creating a new team since fired from another ???

Not a fan of SC but I would think him starting his own club could be good for some. I would expect some good players to come from Dynamite (if your kid can take the abuse of course). Getting fired is irrelevant. Guys like him need to be on their own to do things their way.

Now comparing the 2 clubs I can't see any reason to choose Fire over Dynamite unless its location.

Comment

Not a fan of SC but I would think him starting his own club could be good for some. I would expect some good players to come from Dynamite (if your kid can take the abuse of course). Getting fired is irrelevant. Guys like him need to be on their own to do things their way.

Now comparing the 2 clubs I can't see any reason to choose Fire over Dynamite unless its location.
                Hate to see the wrath brought down on kids who he doesn’t deem worthy of his coaching . Now parents will have no one to complain to. I bet there is gonna be a lot of fighting between parents to get on his good side and rat out anyone questioning his tactics and abuse .

Comment

Hate to see the wrath brought down on kids who he doesn’t deem worthy of his coaching . Now parents will have no one to complain to. I bet there is gonna be a lot of fighting between parents to get on his good side and rat out anyone questioning his tactics and abuse .
                  if you dont know where you stand, talk to him and come to an agreement that if things are not working out, you'll leave the club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X