Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Managers

Man as a team manager for a new youngers team w/ new parents is just insane.
    I have had parents complain b/c the warm ups were 2 different colors meaning bottems black/ tops blue....
    I explained the club orders them not me...

"Well they should be the same color all black or all blue and thats not what they showed us at registration".

This parents wasnt just talking about it it he was down right P'O'd over it.

But the latest with this guy was after we decided to go play in a tournament that wasnt paid for by the club, where I have to pay the cost up front for everyone a be reimbursed ,which wasnt the first time we did this as this is after the season is over and we already went through pre season tournaments...

" One week before the tournament the same day they finally paid for it even though the money was due weeks ago,
    " I want my money back because my dd is sick and cant go"

I say its to late the money has been already paid for your dd to play.

"But you said if we dont pay she cant play well she cant play"

Dood (parents name here) the money has already been spent weeks ago to pay for your dd and the team by me up front by me" You cant expect me to lose money I paid up front weeks ago b/c your dd cant go now"

Im going to call the coach and talk to him. I shouldnt have to pay b/c she isnt playing"

Then theres the parent who complains (by email) about paying for tournaments "well that is out side the agreement we had with the club at registration".
    Then I go on to explain how we (clubs) get teams ready for state cup and keep the progressing by playing in these tournaments.

"Well you make valid points, but this is stil out the program" affter going back and forth over 4-5 emails ..they finally say
    "We have plans and might not make the tournament"

Im thinking geeze lady why didnt you tell e that from the begining...

any of you got good parent stories?

why not ask Buttboy The Fatman

Comment

Re: Team Managers

Originally posted by Anonymous
      any of you got good parent stories?
      Have you heard about the parent that volunteered to be his/her dd's team's administrator ("manager"), to trade his/her time for more playing for his/her dd and her coach's ear?

The disgruntled TA then posted on a Talking-Soccer forum about how screwed his/her dd's teammates' parents were. Finally, he/she asked people to post other "parent stories," but he/she named the thread, "Team Managers"!

The team admin's father was a rocket scientist and his mother was a brain surgeon.

Comment

Yea I heard about him. hes on your team

Comment

Yea its is Momma..I wonder why he hates his momma?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X