Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOJ issues arrest warrants for Obama Admin involved in Russia probe.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOJ issues arrest warrants for Obama Admin involved in Russia probe.

Not good Libtards. The implosion continues.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not good Libtards. The implosion continues.
      Did you dream this last night or just engaging in more daytime delusional wishful thinking?

Comment

You will see.

Comment

Did you dream this last night or just engaging in more daytime delusional wishful thinking?
          It's just more fake news from another Trumptard. Fake news is a way of life for the Trumptards. Are you surprised? Trump is the biggest purveyor of fake news that has ever held office? His minions and butt boys love fake news.

Comment

Cons are desperate for a distraction, even to the point of making stuff up. The hearings must not be going well this morning.

Comment

Peter Strzok will be first.

Comment

It's just more fake news from another Trumptard. Fake news is a way of life for the Trumptards. Are you surprised? Trump is the biggest purveyor of fake news that has ever held office? His minions and butt boys love fake news.
                That's how you know Trump is winning. Libtatds are now using Trumps tried and true recipe of fake news attacks against conservatives. Can't beat em, join em. I love it!

Comment

That's how you know Trump is winning. Libtatds are now using Trumps tried and true recipe of fake news attacks against conservatives. Can't beat em, join em. I love it!
                  Winning what?

You make up threads with fake news on a youth soccer forum. This is exactly how you know you Trump retards are scared.

Comment

Winning what?

You make up threads with fake news on a youth soccer forum. This is exactly how you know you Trump retards are scared.
                    Really? Fake news is the best you could come up with. Where’s the originality? What’s fake about it? Tell me something? Was Trump a Russian agent fake? Was Trump a Russian spy fake? Was Trump a child rapist fake? Who makes up threads like that on a youth soccer forum? That’s right, the libtards. What are you scared of? I know, I know...TRUMP 2020!!!

Comment

Really? Fake news is the best you could come up with. Where’s the originality? What’s fake about it? Tell me something? Was Trump a Russian agent fake? Was Trump a Russian spy fake? Was Trump a child rapist fake? Who makes up threads like that on a youth soccer forum? That’s right, the libtards. What are you scared of? I know, I know...TRUMP 2020!!!
                      "LIBTARDS"....very original.

Is Trump about to be impeached?

:)

Comment

"LIBTARDS"....very original.

Is Trump about to be impeached?

:)
                        Well, according to the the first hand witnesses testifying today, it sure doesn’t look like it. LMAO!!!!

Comment

Cons are desperate for a distraction, even to the point of making stuff up. The hearings must not be going well this morning.
                          Speaking of making stuff up - WH press secretary Grisham (if you can call her that, she does no actual work other than appear on Fox now and then) now claims former Obama press staff left nasty notes for the Trump staff when they left office nearly three years ago. They really are desperate.

Comment

Speaking of making stuff up - WH press secretary Grisham (if you can call her that, she does no actual work other than appear on Fox now and then) now claims former Obama press staff left nasty notes for the Trump staff when they left office nearly three years ago. They really are desperate.
                            Speaking of making stuff up...why did Chairman Adam Schiff make up and read a fake, phony transcript of Trumps phone call when he had the released transcript sitting beside him? Hmm, what did the great hair sniffer once say. “We believe truth over facts”. Oh I almost forgot this one from the Dems. “Hearsay evidence is better than direct evidence”. Welcome to the Clown Show, folks!!!!

Comment

Speaking of making stuff up...why did Chairman Adam Schiff make up and read a fake, phony transcript of Trumps phone call when he had the released transcript sitting beside him? Hmm, what did the great hair sniffer once say. “We believe truth over facts”. Oh I almost forgot this one from the Dems. “Hearsay evidence is better than direct evidence”. Welcome to the Clown Show, folks!!!!
                              Here's where Schiff made a mistake. He did not make clear which words he was taking directly from Trump's comments in the rough transcript, which words were his own analysis, and which words were meant to be the comedic "parody" he later said he was intending.

That is hardly the same thing as reading a phony transcript, which he never claimed to be doing.

I guess Republicans can fail miserably at comic parody, but Democrats can't. Kinda like the whole nepotism thing. IOIYAR

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X