Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But, but, but Kathy Griffin

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) screams as his head is lit on fire. Former president Barack Obama is smashed face-first like a battering ram into what appears to be part of a wooden pulpit. People with their faces replaced by the logos of news organizations such as CNN, NBC, Politico and HuffPost are brutally stabbed and shot.

At the center of the bloody rampage unfolding in the “Church of Fake News” is a man dressed in a dark pinstripe suit. President Trump’s head is superimposed on his body.

The graphic images are from a fake video that was shown during a pro-Trump conference last week at the president’s hotel and golf resort near Miami, according to the New York Times, which first reported on the video’s existence Sunday night. The clip has since drawn intense backlash from journalists and public figures who have decried it as “vile and horrific” and an “incitement of violence.” Many of the news organizations and people featured in the video have been publicly targeted by Trump, who is frequently criticized for his inflammatory remarks and anti-media rhetoric....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...raws-backlash/

With their truncated attention spans, Trumpists conveniently forget the *****ing in effigy images that proliferated during the Obama years. Wonder how long it will take them to deny or forget this horror.

Forgot about that photo. They were claiming Baron would get upset if he ever saw it (no doubt he has, he's a teenager with a phone after all). I wonder how he felt seeing his dad incite violence? It isn't just this video - Trump mentions civil war, encourages his fans to "take out" protestors (he'll pay their legal bills) and he himself had a video of him doing a WWE on CNN. Poor Baron never stood a chance in that family.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      ...Poor Baron never stood a chance in that family.
      I don't think any of them stood a chance in that family. The parenting from Fred on down has a low chance of turning out a functioning ethical adult.

Comment

I don't think any of them stood a chance in that family. The parenting from Fred on down has a low chance of turning out a functioning ethical adult.
        True that. I hope Melania is stashing away some cash from his therapy. Once the divorce is finalized and lawyers eat up what's left of Don the Con's finances, she'll be on her own. His grifter adult kids are hopeless

Comment

True that. I hope Melania is stashing away some cash from his therapy. Once the divorce is finalized and lawyers eat up what's left of Don the Con's finances, she'll be on her own. His grifter adult kids are hopeless
          No sympathy for her. She parroted his racist birther cr@p and married for money. She's an anchor baby in their hypocritical parlance. She gets what she deserves.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X