Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fc bucks 06 girls hc inappropriately threatens 12-13 year old girls

. . . and a Board Member of the Club knows about it and continues to pretend it doesn’t happen and helps cover it up.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    . . . and a Board Member of the Club knows about it and continues to pretend it doesn’t happen and helps cover it up.
    Absolutely false!!! My kid was on that team and this is absolute BS. It’s known BS but I guess you are still salty. No one is falling for your lies.

Comment

Oh boy. The parents didn’t heed the threats and kept posting and the trolls are pouncing on it. Pretty damning thread.

Comment

Oh boy. The parents didn’t heed the threats and kept posting and the trolls are pouncing on it. Pretty damning thread.
        Complete BS thread though.

Comment

Rich Finneyfrock? He was fired from the club years ago for this.

Comment

Rich Finneyfrock? He was fired from the club years ago for this.
            Total BS. My kid was on the team. Never happened. A parent whose kid was cut from his team is all mad and making it all up. Scorned parents are nasty people.

Comment

If club was worth it’s salt, it would at least investigate. Perhaps talk to girls and allow them to share info confidentially. But that would require leadership of which there is none. It would also require involvement of the board and as mentioned the HCs trusty assistant is a board member and continues to cover this up. Neither of these individuals should be allowed anywhere near youth soccer teams.

Comment

If club was worth it’s salt, it would at least investigate. Perhaps talk to girls and allow them to share info confidentially. But that would require leadership of which there is none. It would also require involvement of the board and as mentioned the HCs trusty assistant is a board member and continues to cover this up. Neither of these individuals should be allowed anywhere near youth soccer teams.
                It was found to be total bull. You can now sleep better at night! You know your on talking soccer right?

Comment

It was found to be total bull. You can now sleep better at night! You know your on talking soccer right?
                  Never properly looked into. The fc bucks was of handling is threaten girls and then HC calls meeting and asks if there are any issues. Not shocking no one speaks up in that setting. No org anywhere sports or otherwise would handle a situation like that. Just shows there is no leadership at club. None.

Comment

It happened. Also Happened before a few years ago and he was fired. Club had real leadership then. He also didn’t have a board member dad coach to cover it up for him. All of the posts on here denying it are being made by the dad coach board member as he desperately continues to try and cover it up.

Comment

It happened. Also Happened before a few years ago and he was fired. Club had real leadership then. He also didn’t have a board member dad coach to cover it up for him. All of the posts on here denying it are being made by the dad coach board member as he desperately continues to try and cover it up.
                      I’m not a coach. My kid just happened to play for that team and I know it’s BS. Sorry I know this is TS where Bs lives but I actually know this one is complete bull. Only reason I can see why you are furthering this Bs is you have a gripe or agenda against the club or coach which is unfortunate.

Comment

The parents keep lying - feeding the trolls

Absolutely false!!! My kid was on that team and this is absolute BS. It’s known BS but I guess you are still salty. No one is falling for your lies.
                        Sounds like you’re the mom the coach is banging! The other thread is calling you out. Look how quickly you came to the coach’s defense. And you kind of use “salty” way too much, be careful with that. It gives you away. Us trolls know these threads a wee bit too much.

All you parents should have stopped a long time ago. Your secrets are out. And when you lie to defend the coach, your reputation continues to get thrashed as well.

Comment

Sounds like you’re the mom the coach is banging! The other thread is calling you out. Look how quickly you came to the coach’s defense. And you kind of use “salty” way too much, be careful with that. It gives you away. Us trolls know these threads a wee bit too much.

All you parents should have stopped a long time ago. Your secrets are out. And when you lie to defend the coach, your reputation continues to get thrashed as well.
                          I read your multiple Ukrainian threads. Sounds like the secret is out there. Now that is news! Lol

Us trolls know all the threads!!

Comment

I’m not a coach. My kid just happened to play for that team and I know it’s BS. Sorry I know this is TS where Bs lives but I actually know this one is complete bull. Only reason I can see why you are furthering this Bs is you have a gripe or agenda against the club or coach which is unfortunate.
                            Keep trying dad coach. Keep trying. We all know that every denial is you. Even when you preface it with “I’m not a coach”

Comment

Keep trying dad coach. Keep trying. We all know that every denial is you. Even when you preface it with “I’m not a coach”
                              Ok soccer mom. You being this upset for this long makes me happy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X