Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UW women

Preseason poll has them at 10th in pac12. Will they give us anything to watch this year in coaches’ last season? Really hope the new coaches change things around and bring a more dynamic style of play next year. It’s been painful to watch last few years.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Preseason poll has them at 10th in pac12. Will they give us anything to watch this year in coaches’ last season? Really hope the new coaches change things around and bring a more dynamic style of play next year. It’s been painful to watch last few years.
    I wouldn't expect much. I think the change should have happened a number of years ago, but I don't think they wanted to fire LG. I went to one of their open practices a year ago and it was something that most U-12 teams could run. It's going to be 2-3 years before there's any improvement at the earliest.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I wouldn't expect much. I think the change should have happened a number of years ago, but I don't think they wanted to fire LG. I went to one of their open practices a year ago and it was something that most U-12 teams could run. It's going to be 2-3 years before there's any improvement at the earliest.
      How accurate do preseason polls usually turn out to be?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X