Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Valuable MA Clubs

From a pure business valuation perspective, which MA soccer clubs are the most valuable?

I think things you would want to consider, in no particular order, would include number of players, number of regions, teams of both genders, quality of coaching, brand, fields/facilities, access to top leagues, control of the MA tournament calendar, etc.

My thinking is:

1. GPS
    2. FC Stars
    3. NEFC
    4. Bolts
    5. FCUSA

Thoughts?

GPS Run the state of MA

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      From a pure business valuation perspective, which MA soccer clubs are the most valuable?

I think things you would want to consider, in no particular order, would include number of players, number of regions, teams of both genders, quality of coaching, brand, fields/facilities, access to top leagues, control of the MA tournament calendar, etc.

My thinking is:

1. GPS
      2. FC Stars
      3. NEFC
      4. Bolts
      5. FCUSA

Thoughts?

Sure...why not.
      What I don't understand is why GPS hasn't found a large plot of land and build a 20 or so field complex.

Comment

McDonald’s
        Chic-fil-a
        Wendy’s
        Taco Bell
        Burger King

Comment

My thinking is:

1. GPS
          2. FC Stars
          3. NEFC
          4. Bolts
          5. FCUSA

Thoughts?
          Any idiot can put names in a list...what are you trying to achieve????
          Smells like troll on that one...

Comment

I'll feed the troll - why doesn't GPS invest in an indoor/outdoor complex?

Comment

Girls side 1.Nefc/Fcstars .2 Sss 3. Seacoast 4.Wup 5. Park/rec 6. Gps

Comment

Girls side 1.Nefc/Fcstars .2 Sss 3. Seacoast 4.Wup 5. Park/rec 6. Gps
                Does FC Stars actually develop players or just get already good players and showcase them? This is a serious question. Last year my D's team had players all year long attending trainings. It was like they were always looking for the next best player all the time. Made for very uncomfortable training sessions for the existing team.

Comment

Teams are always looking for better players at every tryout,as it should be.

Comment

Where’s SSS?

Best coaches in MA!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      Does FC Stars actually develop players or just get already good players and showcase them? This is a serious question. Last year my D's team had players all year long attending trainings. It was like they were always looking for the next best player all the time. Made for very uncomfortable training sessions for the existing team.
                      You are 100% a troll. You don't have to like JD, but no one has ever said that he doesn't develop players. We missed the boat with one DD and switched clubs with our younger DD because of the development.

Comment

Same thing occurs at NEFC. They love to take credit for players that were developed elsewhere , prior to joining their club.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                          You are 100% a troll. You don't have to like JD, but no one has ever said that he doesn't develop players. We missed the boat with one DD and switched clubs with our younger DD because of the development.
                          I agree with this but since this thread is about money, I’d guess that NEFC is just behind GPS for value. It’s a bigger club than Stars. For the record, both clubs develop players, some coaches better than others.

Comment

Where’s SSS?

Best coaches in MA!
                            The coaches are training on how to make better pizza.

Comment

McDonald’s
                              Chic-fil-a
                              Wendy’s
                              Taco Bell
                              Burger King
                              No Walmart?! IDIOT!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X