Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lies

Today Trump said Nadler, Pelosi et al are clowns. This is his 11,001st lie. There is no evidence... and I'm sure unbiased and objective Snopes and Politifact will back this up investigatively soon .., that any of these people ever dressed up like Bozo, painted their faces and affixed red rubber balls on their noses. Another provable lie. Thank God for investigative journalists, which Americans still have faith in. Liar in chiief. And as you can tell I'm not retarded.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Today Trump said Nadler, Pelosi et al are clowns. This is his 11,001st lie. There is no evidence... and I'm sure unbiased and objective Snopes and Politifact will back this up investigatively soon .., that any of these people ever dressed up like Bozo, painted their faces and affixed red rubber balls on their noses. Another provable lie. Thank God for investigative journalists, which Americans still have faith in. Liar in chiief. And as you can tell I'm not retarded.
    Omar perpetrated immigration fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Well played. You’re absolutely right. Republicans need to show credible sources that factually verifies these liberals are actual clowns and not just ones that dress up on holidays. Please provide us the proper citations. If not, you will get an F in debate class! Priceless

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X