Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapinoe gets one game hamstring injury

For future reference, saying “I’m not going to the @#$&ing White House” while playing for the USWNT will earn you a one game hamstring “injury.”

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    For future reference, saying “I’m not going to the @#$&ing White House” while playing for the USWNT will earn you a one game hamstring “injury.”
    Cute, but who really cares. Dutch please win and quiet these divas.

Comment

There's enough threads trashing her. Don't fee the hate troll and keep up another one

Comment

There's enough threads trashing her. Don't fee the hate troll and keep up another one
        I agree, but it is the athletes who need to stop using the sport for their own political agendas. If, while being paid by the country, do so, then they shouldn't be surprised by any backlash. Personally, if you want to play for, get paid by, and represent the United States of America then you should respect the country, the flag, the anthem.....or......just stay home.

Comment

I agree, but it is the athletes who need to stop using the sport for their own political agendas. If, while being paid by the country, do so, then they shouldn't be surprised by any backlash. Personally, if you want to play for, get paid by, and represent the United States of America then you should respect the country, the flag, the anthem.....or......just stay home.
          thanks for feeding the troll - you probably started the thread actually since you clearly have the same agenda as the Rapinoe-hater. Get a fuking life.

Comment

US Soccer was too afraid to say they benched her. Sad.

Comment

US Soccer was too afraid to say they benched her. Sad.
              Guess she’s not so bold after all. Suddenly quiet about sitting

Comment

Usnt players should respect their country, flag and president regardless of their views.
                They represent the country, not BS agendas. We put too much focus on individuals and pay too much attention to their opinions. Identity politics is overdone. It’s time to love your country and get with the program.

Comment

This bears repeating

Comment

This bears repeating
                    Agreed. Don’t let her selfish, attention whore antics fade from consciousness. She’s the epitome of an unjustifiably self absorbed athlete.

Comment

Press is better for the team. Then she scored a great goal to prove it. Look at her pure joy on her face at the end of the match. That's what the team needs.

Comment

The US women are earning themselves quite the reputation over there.

Comment

If she plays in the final, it’ll be the fastest recovery from a hamstring injury I’ve seen.

Comment

If she plays in the final, it’ll be the fastest recovery from a hamstring injury I’ve seen.
                            Injuries have a large range of severities.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X