Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Aquero and Dybala?

Does anyone speak Spanish and are watching the Copa America with Argentina playing Paraguay? Where the heck are Pauly dybala and Kun Aguero? At least good to see a country with a national team that's a bigger mess than ours.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone speak Spanish and are watching the Copa America with Argentina playing Paraguay? Where the heck are Pauly dybala and Kun Aguero? At least good to see a country with a national team that's a bigger mess than ours.
    Agüero came in after halftime. Don’t know about Dybala. I don’t think he played against Colombia either. Other than Messi, Argentina looks awful.

Comment

Agüero came in after halftime. Don’t know about Dybala. I don’t think he played against Colombia either. Other than Messi, Argentina looks awful.
      One of the most impressive posts I've ever read here. I could care less about the content, it's just that you were able to get those two little dots above the 'u' in Aquero.

...but yes,
      they look quite poor. But why Aquero would only come in at the half and no Dybala while bringing in an aging DiMaria points to the coach as a big problem. Might even be Messi if he is influenzing the roster moves. Still more enjoyable to watch than anything in the WWC or the CONCACAF.

Comment

I have heard in the past that Dybala and Messi's styles don't mix.

Generally not a huge fan of South American soccer, but will watch occasionally.

Comment

I have heard in the past that Dybala and Messi's styles don't mix.

Generally not a huge fan of South American soccer, but will watch occasionally.
          Dybala has 20 caps and 1 goal for Argentina. Do you need a forward like that when you have Messi?

Comment

Dybala has 20 caps and 1 goal for Argentina. Do you need a forward like that when you have Messi?
            They occupy same space and time. Play the same spot. Both on the field means one is playing out of position.

I’m sure Messi can play multiple positions but apparently Dybala can’t adapt as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X