Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Europa and Champions League Finals

Just wondering if anyone's delusional enough to actually believe that Chelsea or Tottenham have a chance in hell of winning their respective finals.

I do ;)

Comment

LOL. You cheat. The intent was a response PRIOR to the final. Arsenal was pathetic. Whole lot should be sacked. Chelsea deserved the win. Arsenal love to pull and Arsenal in clutch situations anymore. At least no one can accuse me of being a bandwagon fan! Arsenal's been choking for years! More than I can say for the sudden uptick in City and Spurs fans around here......amazing how many there are now......

So, you're saying the Spuds have a chance?

I say no. Liverpool with bathe them in their own blood.

Comment

I know I'm a cheat haha.

I would say the spurs have a chance for the same reason I would have said Chelsea has a chance. They can score. Son, and Kane if he plays, always provide a scoring chance, and Lloris, if he doesn't do anything too boneheaded, can make a big save or two. Obviously Liverpool should win, but I would say it's far from a sure thing.,

Comment

There's the fact Klopp seems to be cursed in big finals...….

He's got the better side but that bad juju could rear its ugly head.

Comment

Liverpool are much like the New York Yankee’s . Bandwagon glory hunting fans living in the past . I for one hope spurs trounce them .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X