Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New England Soccer Classic

My kid's coach collected money from the team for this tournament but I don't see them listed on the applied teams page. Is the list up to date? I think its past the deadline now.

I thought I read previously that schedule is not posted till 5/1

Comment

http://www.newenglandsoccerclassics....soccer-classic

Comment

Oops, my bad, guess I should refresh my browser next time!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          My kid's coach collected money from the team for this tournament but I don't see them listed on the applied teams page. Is the list up to date? I think its past the deadline now.
          I hope it is for your kid's travel or rec team. Competition for this is not very good and accommodations are even worse.

Comment

I hope it is for your kid's travel or rec team. Competition for this is not very good and accommodations are even worse.
            Why? Just why?

Is soccer only for the super-doopahs?

(Not for nothing...you seem to have direct knowledge of the competition so one assumes you know by experience )

Comment

Agreed. Nice to get the kids some touches locally. And maybe some beach time, too. Although it may be tough to get reasonable rates as it is the Cape in the summer.

Comment

Why? Just why?

Is soccer only for the super-doopahs?

(Not for nothing...you seem to have direct knowledge of the competition so one assumes you know by experience )
                I dunno. My kid’s a low level club player so I can’t claim to being a soopah soccah dad, but sometimes when I happen to watch an even lower level team play I can’t help saying TO MYSELF “What are these people even doing here? This is awful soccer.” Sometimes I forget that it is about fun and exercise and whatever they get out of it—what I think doesn’t matter because it’s not about me. Then I’ll see more bad soccer and ask again why these players are even out there. Can’t help myself, but of course I’d never say anything out loud.

Comment

Down the Cape for Memorial day weekend, a little soccer in the morning, a lostah roll in the afternoon and a bunch of cold ones at night. Sign me up for that!!!

Comment

The love

Agreed! All the f'en whining on here sometimes gets old. My most favorite thing to do is watch my daughter play soccer with her friends. Hope the love lasts a long time!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X