Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can DA players play in other leagues?

Question - if my D signed for a DA team, is she allowed to play extra games playing on the same clubs NPL or NEP Regional teams?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Question - if my D signed for a DA team, is she allowed to play extra games playing on the same clubs NPL or NEP Regional teams?
    How could you not know the answer to this question?

Comment

Not if she is a full time player on a DA team. She would have tobe registered to a non-DA team and moved up to a DA team as a DP player

Comment

If she’s a part time player she can also play with a lower team.

Comment

You realize that high school is considered another league and absent a waiver, she can't play high school either. Read the fine print Magoo (not even fine print....print).

Comment

STart familiarizing yourself with all the rules if you're considering DA https://ussoccer.app.box.com/s/wk8nm...8pvwywmdkklzju

But no, no other leagues, teams practices or games. PT players can play on a lower level team within the club (a B team) but not at another club.

Comment

Do whatever you want just don’t get caught

Comment

You can also not do ODP any more.

Comment

You can also not do ODP any more.
                  That's a good thing.

Comment

Can ECNL players play in NPL or NEP leagues?

Comment

Yes. They can play in any league if they choose but only 4 players can play NPL per the Northeast NPL rules.

Comment

Yes. They can play in any league if they choose but only 4 players can play NPL per the Northeast NPL rules.
                        Is there the same full time part time designation as DA?

Comment

Is there the same full time part time designation as DA?
                          The ONLY way a player play on 2 teams within the DA is if the player is originally rosters on a clubs lower team the club can then move a player up after their October allowance date for Part time players and only if the club can prove the player was on another roster within their club

In ECNL a player can play on both an NPL and ECNL team, or any other team within the ECNL club. Their are no restriction on when a player moves into the team. There is a restriction on how many ECNLplayers can play on the NorthEast NPL roster

Comment

That's a good thing.
                            Spread love , that's the Brooklyn way.

Comment

If she is a top player in her DA team, she writes the rules. If she is not, they will hang her with them. Been like that forever.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X