Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game video nefc gda vs. Nycfc gda

hello, my daughter and I want to watch some games between NEFC GDA against NYCFC GDA 02/03, and 00/01, any links to follow??

Thanks!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello, my daughter and I want to watch some games between NEFC GDA against NYCFC GDA 02/03, and 00/01, any links to follow??

Thanks!
    Check Youtube

Comment

Thanks!
      Isn't NYCFC not very good?

Comment

Isn't NYCFC not very good?
        Their 02/03 team and O4s are #1; U19s are ok. Really the best club in the NE but the are bailing out of GDA after this year.

Comment

Their 02/03 team and O4s are #1; U19s are ok. Really the best club in the NE but the are bailing out of GDA after this year.
          And the 02/03’s just lost to nefc with both their NT players at 90 minutes

Comment

And the 02/03’s just lost to nefc with both their NT players at 90 minutes
            I think once the departure was announced many have stopped caring.

Comment

Got it. I see the 02/03 and 04's are #1 in their division, but not overall. U19's are 4th in their division and not ranked or eligible for post season play.

How is the World Class team this age group? Aren't these kids from that club?

Comment

I think once the departure was announced many have stopped caring.
                Jump start on playing down to next years level, Is that what you meant?

Comment

Got it. I see the 02/03 and 04's are #1 in their division, but not overall. U19's are 4th in their division and not ranked or eligible for post season play.

How is the World Class team this age group? Aren't these kids from that club?
                  WC is awful on the 03 & 04 age group, most likely because their best players went to GDA. With NYCFC dropping GDA I guess they are hoping those girls will slide back into their ECNL program. WC looks strongest at their 06, 05 and 02 age groups.

Comment

WC is awful on the 03 & 04 age group, most likely because their best players went to GDA. With NYCFC dropping GDA I guess they are hoping those girls will slide back into their ECNL program. WC looks strongest at their 06, 05 and 02 age groups.
                    Spoke to some NYCFC parents last weekend and they are not happy going to ECNL. Again, it's the clubs choice and nothing else.

Comment

Spoke to some NYCFC parents last weekend and they are not happy going to ECNL. Again, it's the clubs choice and nothing else.
                      Being that I am one of those parents, it’s the nature of the unknown. The girls are playing for NYCFC because WCFC was offering something other than ECNL/NPL, but ultimately you cannot have 2 masters in Orangeburg. The club will be rebranded as NYCFC/WC so they can at least project some cohesion.

Comment

Being that I am one of those parents, it’s the nature of the unknown. The girls are playing for NYCFC because WCFC was offering something other than ECNL/NPL, but ultimately you cannot have 2 masters in Orangeburg. The club will be rebranded as NYCFC/WC so they can at least project some cohesion.
                        Then they ended up traveling as or more than ecnl at the level of NPL. They got both. Congrats.

Comment

Actually, from what we heard, the NEFC coaches expressed concern with the GDA now that NYCFC was pulling out. One actually stated that if his club could get into ECNL they would prefer that league. Ask them

Comment

Actually, from what we heard, the NEFC coaches expressed concern with the GDA now that NYCFC was pulling out. One actually stated that if his club could get into ECNL they would prefer that league. Ask them
                            They should be concerned. NYCFC was one of the few good clubs in the region. Now it's NEFC and maybe a few of the Fury teams. The U19s group has only 6 teams in their bracket. Also, several of the clubs were NPL not that long ago - OW, SSS, SCU etc. So you're in a fancy league that requires way more travel, playing the same clubs and teams you could have locally not that long ago. Bait and switch for a new patch on the sleeve

Comment

By all accounts many will go to WC. If a player wants GDA in that area there aren't a lot of choices - pretty much just NYSC which is mediocre but worlds better than the mess on Long Island (and getting to LI is PITA). But if NYSC could pick up a few stronger players from NYCFC that would definitely help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X