Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Way to play if your to old

Im a 1999 thats a senior in highschool (December birthday) any clubs or leagues (DA/ECNL/NPL) that will let you play on waivers or should i just play in adult league?

If you're a senior in high school, please learn the difference between "you're" and your" as well as "to" and "too."

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Im a 1999 thats a senior in highschool (December birthday) any clubs or leagues (DA/ECNL/NPL) that will let you play on waivers or should i just play in adult league?
      You may have aged out of those leagues for this spring (I don't know for certain) but here a link to last summer's club U23 leagues. You could try one of them for this summer.
      Starts in early June.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?EventID=65180

Comment

Take this for what it's worth, as my info is a couple of years old. My son played as a U19 "overage" player on his former coach's U18 team. He was transferring to a college where he was going to be able to play soccer, so wanted to start getting into shape. He was flagged on the roster as overage. Your coach or club registrar should be able to help you navigate this.

Additionally, as someone else stated upthread, there are U23 teams forming now, for play during May, June & July. Son has played the past 4 summers in the NEP U23 league.

Good Luck

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X