Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fc Stars ECnl scores today

Curious if anyone knows the outcome of the fc Stars east vs west game today. U15?

Seriously obnoxious that’s what you Stars parents are

Comment

So you can’t answer the question, instead make an obnoxious post? Why bother commenting?

Comment

Curious if anyone knows the outcome of the fc Stars east vs west game today. U15?

Did all the age groups play each other?

Comment

East won 2-1

there's a league website on which all these scores appear and you can look up all the scores? the obsession with this east v west thing is thoroughly confusing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            East won 2-1

there's a league website on which all these scores appear and you can look up all the scores? the obsession with this east v west thing is thoroughly confusing to me.
            Why is it confusing?? The club made 2 teams at each level there's always going to be people that believe one is better than the other so this is what you get

Comment

Why is it confusing?? The club made 2 teams at each level there's always going to be people that believe one is better than the other so this is what you get
              Belief is based on common sense. 75% of the people realize it's the case.

Comment

Curious about 06 teams. Who won, any talent there? Thought this was a weaker age group for Stars.

Comment

Curious about 06 teams. Who won, any talent there? Thought this was a weaker age group for Stars.
                  They are weaker. The 02 teams would kill them.

Comment

East beat West in all games except one. U14 0-0

Comment

East beat West in all games except one. U14 0-0
                      So East is the better team. Good to know

Comment

East won 2-1

Relax. Yes, I realize they post scores, but they weren’t at the time of question. So asking a question means I’m obsessed with east vs west....whatever....

Comment

Relax. Yes, I realize they post scores, but they weren’t at the time of question. So asking a question means I’m obsessed with east vs west....whatever....
                          If your child is not on the team, why do you care?

Comment

Why do you care if they care? Sounds defensive. Must be west.

Comment

If your child is not on the team, why do you care?
                              Same reason why Stars parents make sure everyone knows their feelings for DA...

Morbid curiosity of what someone else is doing/feeling.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X