• Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Class/NYCFC (ECNL)

https://www.nycfc.com/post/2019/03/1...-girls-academy

I think you meant to post that here:

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/forumdisplay.php?f=31

You're welcome.

This is for Massachusetts-based activity. Keep the NY crap down there.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

You're welcome.

Not the poster, but as one one of the better GDA competitors is now out of GDA it is relevant to MA players. Not many good teams left to play in GDA NE.

Comment

Not the poster, but as one one of the better GDA competitors is now out of GDA it is relevant to MA players. Not many good teams left to play in GDA NE.
        Aaah, I see. So it's the old "must try to bring the other side down vs. pump ourselves up again" anti-DA thread.

I made a false-assumption the dozen other threads were covering it, but I guess the insecurities mean they need to keep coming.

Comment

Aaah, I see. So it's the old "must try to bring the other side down vs. pump ourselves up again" anti-DA thread.

I made a false-assumption the dozen other threads were covering it, but I guess the insecurities mean they need to keep coming.
          No it's definitely been covered, in spades. Like I said I wasn't the op. If he feels the need to rehash the same stuff again he can have at it. Or, he may have just been a lazy S O B who didn't take the time to scan other threads. that happens a lot.

Comment

No it's definitely been covered, in spades. Like I said I wasn't the op. If he feels the need to rehash the same stuff again he can have at it. Or, he may have just been a lazy S O B who didn't take the time to scan other threads. that happens a lot.
            So I offered him some helpful advice :-)

Comment

NY is not in New England

Comment

You're welcome.

You saw the title. Instead of bitching and moaning, don't click if you're not interested. Plenty of others might be interested, even if our kids aren't in GDA or ECNL.

Comment

NY is not in New England
                  New England teams play NY teams. Quit whining and ignore the thread if you're not interested.

Comment

NY is not in New England
                    and the NE GDA has several NY teams in it, now one less.

Comment

Sorry Minuteman, but you got the title wrong, its NYCFC/WC.

Comment

Poor NEFC people. They are trying so hard to fight the obvious. This is NY team and Yes this is concerning as one of the better competition in Northeast DA is leaving. The league if it still exists will be pathetic around here.

Comment

Poor NEFC people. They are trying so hard to fight the obvious. This is NY team and Yes this is concerning as one of the better competition in Northeast DA is leaving. The league if it still exists will be pathetic around here.
                          Poor ECNL people. They are so concerned with what everyone else is doing. If you really, truly felt comfortable with your decisions, this will be of no concern to you. Pathetic spending time and effort worrying about someone else.

Comment

We are not worried at all about the DA. All the clubs in the ECNL are getting stronger due to DA not being what it was sold. We will be just fine especially now that you are adding clubs like Cedar Stars Second Team and seacoast. SSS is going to be a crap shot not knowing what players will leave for ECNL. Will make Scorpions ECNL stronger if players come over and SSS DA teams weaker. Will not know until tryouts what happens there. Players that wanted DA left 2 years ago and several have come back to ECNL clubs (Stars and Scorpions).

Comment

We are not worried at all about the DA. All the clubs in the ECNL are getting stronger due to DA not being what it was sold. We will be just fine especially now that you are adding clubs like Cedar Stars Second Team and seacoast. SSS is going to be a crap shot not knowing what players will leave for ECNL. Will make Scorpions ECNL stronger if players come over and SSS DA teams weaker. Will not know until tryouts what happens there. Players that wanted DA left 2 years ago and several have come back to ECNL clubs (Stars and Scorpions).
                              Whole lot of time and effort telling everyone how worried you aren't....

I'm not worried about the price of tea in China. So, I don't post about it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X