Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silver Elite South GU 14

It's interesting how the bracket is shaping up. I never would have guessed OSC leading the pack but they seem to be succsessfull with their RUGBY style of soccer. Who teaches that type of thug/hack play. I can't believe they learn that on their own. I heard some girl got her nose busted by one of them recently.

quit your bitching. you must be the parent of the child who recieved a broken nose.

Comment

You're way off the mark. My dd's team has played them a couple of times and has never lost to them. My dd told me how one of them would shoulder knock into her when the ref wasn't looking, the intimidation didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Guesticle
        You're way off the mark. My dd's team has played them a couple of times and has never lost to them. My dd told me how one of them would shoulder knock into her when the ref wasn't looking, the intimidation didn't work.
        what team are you with?

Comment

Do your homework and check all of the tournaments, it shouldn't be to hard to narrow it down, unless they lost to several teams at least twice.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X