X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Match Fit Holmdel NJX Strategic Alliance

https://myemail.constantcontact.com/...id=7PD151UAtqQ

I see the strategery not using the m(erger) word as its not exactly that.
    NJ Heat - CSA Bergen
    SJEB - NJ Rush
    Morris Utd - STA
    Princeton Soccer Assoc. - SDFC - Wildcats - FC Sportika

Clubs that play at or wish to play at the highest levels like The DA and ECNL are merging with other good smaller clubs to expand their geographical and player pool reach.
    Clubs that wouldn’t be selected by the DA or ECNL now give some players the chance to progress and be selected to play at that level, without leaving the club.
    Similar to PSA (Wildcats) merging with FC Sportika's geographic player pool, Sportika’s boys teams and dangling the “National” PSA team as a national pathway that FC Sportika on its own could not sustain.

So basically these DA announcements for 3 clubs are actually more like 6+ clubs player pools + whomever else they can all bring in. Definitely kick starts forming higher level teams and stops from losing current kids to the super clubs of the area.

Comment

The PSA acquisition spree will be a case study in M&A at youth soccer:
      1) Rather than put as much money in any given season on the field, the focus was on increasing reserves. It was the only way to acquire other clubs.

2) Under the guise of a "National" team experience, PSA will actually lose coaches, teams and players because everyone wants to coach that first team and PSA will not have the coaching resources to maintain all the players' needs.

We've forgotten to educate our children about the beautiful game, and put our energies into business.

Comment

NJX Match Fit

Looks like NJX didnt learn it’s lesson the first time they partnered with match fit. Parents we need to band together on this and complain to the board about Match Fits history . That club does whatever it can for profit. I was around for the last time we partnered. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me!

Comment

Would you elaborate on what the issues were the first time?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X