Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capelli Sports / Rush

I've heard that Capelli Sports has brought all of Rush, if true will that mean that all Rush teams will be turned into Cedar Stars or will they just be separate.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've heard that Capelli Sports has brought all of Rush, if true will that mean that all Rush teams will be turned into Cedar Stars or will they just be separate.
    i'd assume Rush becomes Cedar Stars. Eitehr way, gives access to a nice pool of players.

Comment

Are you guys talking about the partnership for Capelli to become the exclusive uniform provider for all of Rush or did something else get announced afterwards?

Comment

Are you guys talking about the partnership for Capelli to become the exclusive uniform provider for all of Rush or did something else get announced afterwards?
        That's what I was confused about and that's what prompted me to ask the question. Are they just going to be providing them uniforms or will they be looking to add them to the Cedar Stars brand. It would be interested if they add them to the Cedar Stars brand. RUSH is so huge through and in mostly every state or a lot of states there is a RUSH team.

Comment

This is what I found on Rush's website, definitely seems to be just uniform / apparel, but to your point given the size of Rush, this is huge.

**Rush Soccer and Capelli Sport Announce Historic Partnership**

Capelli Sport to Become Official Uniform and Apparel Supplier in 2019

Rush Soccer, the internationally recognized sporting organization focused on the development of soccer players, and Capelli Sport, the international sportswear and team wear brand, have announced a historic long-term partnership.

This partnership will create opportunities for all Rush players from the recreational level all the way up to the professional ranks.

According to the terms of the agreement, the partnership, which will see Capelli Sport become the official uniform, retailer and fan gear supplier to Rush Soccer, will officially begin June 2019. All on-field and off-field player and coach apparel, accessories and equipment will be exclusively Capelli Sport. Through in-house production and shipping processes, Capelli Sport will provide kits to Rush Soccer consumers at equal quality and lower cost than its competitors, along with a customized Rush blue pigmentation on all Rush branded apparel. The apparel company will set Rush Soccer players and fans apart on the fields, while also supporting grassroots programs and services. The new partnership in 2019 brings with it like-minded parties set on providing quality service, care, and growth to all members outfitted in the Rush “R”.

Rush Soccer has partnered with more than 90 clubs across the globe, and provides a comprehensive club development curriculum that benefits more than 35,000 players. As the largest soccer club in the world, and with an ever-expanding footprint across the globe, Rush Soccer is creating a brand of soccer unavailable anywhere else. The organization’s extensive network of professional coaches and technical staff are dedicated to the the betterment of soccer across the world and developing a better quality of soccer player within the Rush system.

Comment

This is what I found on Rush's website, definitely seems to be just uniform / apparel, but to your point given the size of Rush, this is huge.

**Rush Soccer and Capelli Sport Announce Historic Partnership**

Capelli Sport to Become Official Uniform and Apparel Supplier in 2019

Rush Soccer, the internationally recognized sporting organization focused on the development of soccer players, and Capelli Sport, the international sportswear and team wear brand, have announced a historic long-term partnership.

This partnership will create opportunities for all Rush players from the recreational level all the way up to the professional ranks.

According to the terms of the agreement, the partnership, which will see Capelli Sport become the official uniform, retailer and fan gear supplier to Rush Soccer, will officially begin June 2019. All on-field and off-field player and coach apparel, accessories and equipment will be exclusively Capelli Sport. Through in-house production and shipping processes, Capelli Sport will provide kits to Rush Soccer consumers at equal quality and lower cost than its competitors, along with a customized Rush blue pigmentation on all Rush branded apparel. The apparel company will set Rush Soccer players and fans apart on the fields, while also supporting grassroots programs and services. The new partnership in 2019 brings with it like-minded parties set on providing quality service, care, and growth to all members outfitted in the Rush “R”.

Rush Soccer has partnered with more than 90 clubs across the globe, and provides a comprehensive club development curriculum that benefits more than 35,000 players. As the largest soccer club in the world, and with an ever-expanding footprint across the globe, Rush Soccer is creating a brand of soccer unavailable anywhere else. The organization’s extensive network of professional coaches and technical staff are dedicated to the the betterment of soccer across the world and developing a better quality of soccer player within the Rush system.
            Okay so it looks like just uniforms from what I see but again that would be crazy if they all went to Cedar Stars brand

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X