Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Ryan Dismisses Trump’s Charges of a Spy in His Campaign

“I think when the president finds out what happened, he is going to be not just fine, he is going to be glad that we have an F.B.I. that took seriously what they heard,” Mr. Gowdy said.

He added: “I am even more convinced that the F.B.I. did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/06/u...ygate-spy.html

This is crazy stuff!! People speaking the truth and acting rational? Trump monkeys will not be happy, speak no truth they say.

Comment

More and more Republicans are starting to distance themselves from the POTUS to protect their reputations after the impeachment.

Comment

Republicans need to take back the Republican Party.

Comment

Gee, if only there were political forums where you could discuss these matters openly and if need be, anonymously. Maybe they would call them "US Message Board" or "Debate Politics" so people could find them on the internet to satisfy their need to b!tch about all the unfair, illegal or corrupt stuff our politicians do. Oh well, guess we'll just have to deal the people coming on TS to whine about non soccer related things. Better yet, let's change TS to TBS! T

Comment

https://kek.gg/i/qLSCT.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by Trey Gowdy View Post
              “I think when the president finds out what happened, he is going to be not just fine, he is going to be glad that we have an F.B.I. that took seriously what they heard,” Mr. Gowdy said.

He added: “I am even more convinced that the F.B.I. did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/06/u...ygate-spy.html
              Did you know that Paul Ryan played Eddie Monster in the Addams Family?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                Republicans need to take back the Republican Party.
                Problem is the only ones willing to speak up are the ones retiring/not running again. Paul Ryan carries no weight any longer. The rest are too afraid of losing his base. They have no balls and won't do the right thing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X