X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Just Flunked Another Math Test

A math deficit has never stopped Trump — a serial bankruptcy artist

If 17x6=1,112, then the president could be right about economic growth.

Back in 2006, the radio host Howard Stern gave Donald Trump, his daughter Ivanka and his son Donald Jr. a little on-the-air math test that's worth recalling on a day when Trump is tossing around a curious number.

"You went to the Wharton School of Business?" Stern asked Donald Jr.

"Yes," Donald Jr. responded.

"What's 17 times 6?"

As Trump's son struggled for an answer, his sister began to laugh.

"What is it? Do you need a calculator?" she inquired, chuckling.

"96?" Donald Jr. asked, taking stabs at answers. "94?"

"Wrong," Stern said. "Wrong!"

"That's not a practical application," Ivanka responded, coming to her brother's rescue. That prompted Stern to ask Ivanka to multiply 17 times 6 for him. Before she could respond, her father decided to bail out the family.

"It's 1,112," Trump said, pronouncing his answer "eleven-twelve." He nodded confidently toward Stern, missing the correct answer, 102, by 1,010.

A math deficit has never stopped Trump — a serial bankruptcy artist — from anointing himself a financially dexterous business sophisticate. Over the years, he and his children have positioned themselves as astute, keen-minded folks lording over a disciplined, dominant real estate operation.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...ther-math-test

Teachers who had him -military school, college, grad school, said he was not a good student. Daddy bought him a spot at Wharton.

Comment

Bleeding v a g i n a s

Comment

Excuse me sir? You're v a g i n a is bleeding.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Bleeding v a g i n a s
          Look who is back.. The Trump genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Serial bankruptcy artist View Post
            A math deficit has never stopped Trump — a serial bankruptcy artist

If 17x6=1,112, then the president could be right about economic growth.

Back in 2006, the radio host Howard Stern gave Donald Trump, his daughter Ivanka and his son Donald Jr. a little on-the-air math test that's worth recalling on a day when Trump is tossing around a curious number.

"You went to the Wharton School of Business?" Stern asked Donald Jr.

"Yes," Donald Jr. responded.

"What's 17 times 6?"

As Trump's son struggled for an answer, his sister began to laugh.

"What is it? Do you need a calculator?" she inquired, chuckling.

"96?" Donald Jr. asked, taking stabs at answers. "94?"

"Wrong," Stern said. "Wrong!"

"That's not a practical application," Ivanka responded, coming to her brother's rescue. That prompted Stern to ask Ivanka to multiply 17 times 6 for him. Before she could respond, her father decided to bail out the family.

"It's 1,112," Trump said, pronouncing his answer "eleven-twelve." He nodded confidently toward Stern, missing the correct answer, 102, by 1,010.

A math deficit has never stopped Trump — a serial bankruptcy artist — from anointing himself a financially dexterous business sophisticate. Over the years, he and his children have positioned themselves as astute, keen-minded folks lording over a disciplined, dominant real estate operation.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...ther-math-test
            Wow, look how far the libtards have fallen. While Trump is kicking the **** out of your liberal snowflake agenda all you can talk about is a Howard Stern video from 2006? Desperate and sad. I’m really enjoying these pathetic post. You guys are just so lost without ol Hillary.

Comment

Wow, look how far the libtards have fallen. While Trump is kicking the **** out of your liberal snowflake agenda all you can talk about is a Howard Stern video from 2006? Desperate and sad. I’m really enjoying these pathetic post. You guys are just so lost without ol Hillary.
              You are an idiot. You didn't read the article because it creates conflict in your brain. Read the article and post something half smart. Idiot smart even. Trump poster people here cant even read things and form a coherent thought. You can actually make a few arguments on Trump's behalf. It is hard, but a person could do it. You can't, because you are an idiot.

Now go read that article and explain the difference between GDP and Trump's bogus numbers. Go ahead, do it. Stupid idiot. Perfect for this day and age.

Comment

You are an idiot. You didn't read the article because it creates conflict in your brain. Read the article and post something half smart. Idiot smart even. Trump poster people here cant even read things and form a coherent thought. You can actually make a few arguments on Trump's behalf. It is hard, but a person could do it. You can't, because you are an idiot.

Now go read that article and explain the difference between GDP and Trump's bogus numbers. Go ahead, do it. Stupid idiot. Perfect for this day and age.
                If Trump is so stupid, how did he outsmart an entire county of Liberal D-bags like you? Seriously, you could find a million things about how stupid Trump is but the guy is sitting in the WH while Hillary is on her “I got my ass kicked” pity world tour. How did that happen smart guy? Talk about math, your liberal pollsters gave Hill a 98% chance to win against dumbass Trump. Hmmm!

Comment

If Trump is so stupid, how did he outsmart an entire county of Liberal D-bags like you? Seriously, you could find a million things about how stupid Trump is but the guy is sitting in the WH while Hillary is on her “I got my ass kicked” pity world tour. How did that happen smart guy? Talk about math, your liberal pollsters gave Hill a 98% chance to win against dumbass Trump. Hmmm!
                  Readvge arricle then we will let you talk rocker boy.

Comment

Readvge arricle then we will let you talk rocker boy.
                    That's what I thought you'd say! Simple question and you've got no answer. Kinda like the Democratic Party.

Comment

Putin told him what to do.

Comment

That's what I thought you'd say! Simple question and you've got no answer. Kinda like the Democratic Party.

Read the article.

Comment

He won’t. Russian trolls pull the same crap from a troll database. They just keep repeating the same stupid crap. Old white people like that stuff.

Comment

Putin told him what to do.
                            Faggot,Dyke,Illegal or Fat ****,Wow you have such a wonderful life.How is it you've not hung yourself yet?

Comment

He won’t. Russian trolls pull the same crap from a troll database. They just keep repeating the same stupid crap. Old white people like that stuff.
                              Funny, look where your methods got u guys. I’ll keep repeating the same stupid crap because obviously it’s working. Keep up the strong work!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X