Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Anyone Else Spend all of their Money

We make a six figure salary but have very little money left over. We don't live an extravagant lifestyle but the expenses seem to mount. There just seems to be more expenses than years previous between insurance, car payments, internet, cell phone, tv, soccer, etc.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing? I wonder how people making $60K per year get by.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We make a six figure salary but have very little money left over. We don't live an extravagant lifestyle but the expenses seem to mount. There just seems to be more expenses than years previous between insurance, car payments, internet, cell phone, tv, soccer, etc.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing? I wonder how people making $60K per year get by.
    We choose to live within our means, i.e. smaller houses and cars. *********.

Comment

Chances are your income hasn't kept pace with inflation, and the cost of having kids. They get more expensive as they get older.

Comment

Kids are a luxury

In this economy

Comment

worry less about soccer money or trump and enjoy your day in the sun. it is a blip in time. but its yours. cheers mate.

Comment

‘We’re making 6 figures’ oh poor baby. How much did your kids iPhone X cost? How about their cars? How many time shares do you have? Is the first number of your bmw more than twice the amount of kids you have? Do you have bedroom closets and have no idea what’s in them? When was the last time you went off roading in you 4x4? Golf course memberships that you don’t use? Did you spend triple digits on your kids cleats? Maid service? Lawn service?

If any of the above apply to you, F OFF!!! Many of us can’t afford any of this crap, but still figure out how to make it work with our measly 5 figure incomes. Take all 6 of your digits and shove them up your a**.

Nobody is hosting a pity party for you.

Comment

‘We’re making 6 figures’ oh poor baby. How much did your kids iPhone X cost? How about their cars? How many time shares do you have? Is the first number of your bmw more than twice the amount of kids you have? Do you have bedroom closets and have no idea what’s in them? When was the last time you went off roading in you 4x4? Golf course memberships that you don’t use? Did you spend triple digits on your kids cleats? Maid service? Lawn service?

If any of the above apply to you, F OFF!!! Many of us can’t afford any of this crap, but still figure out how to make it work with our measly 5 figure incomes. Take all 6 of your digits and shove them up your a**.

Well done, what a BS post! Entitled biatch. Go see a shrink already, and get of the Ambien.

Comment

Wow, you sound just like someone I know........

Comment

I will take care of you honey! Fake tits and all

Comment

Booze, coke, and whores. It catches up with you. I feel you man. Hang in there.

Comment

I will take care of you honey! Fake tits and all
                      Pictures please...

Comment

You are a piece of work. Things are expensive today and have expenses that didn’t exist 15 years ago. Guy is just asking if others are experiencing the same. I can say I am in the same boat.

Comment

You are a piece of work. Things are expensive today and have expenses that didn’t exist 15 years ago. Guy is just asking if others are experiencing the same. I can say I am in the same boat.
                          I’m guessing the person that you are responding to doesn’t have a boat to be in. Bad choice of words. Or you are proving their point.

Comment

In all fairness, could have taken up rec soccer and camping and invested the soccer money into a stock fund and gave him $50K at his 18th birthday. Not sure if the money or the moments would have been more worth it. Probably the money, but who knows.

Comment

Are you kidding me? I'm rolling in it. I own a youth soccer club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X