Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“TRUMP IS JUST A MORON”: HOW THE PRESIDENT PLAYED HIMSELF ON NORTH KOREA The Kim regi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“TRUMP IS JUST A MORON”: HOW THE PRESIDENT PLAYED HIMSELF ON NORTH KOREA The Kim regi

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...un-north-korea

“I have said from the beginning that this is a fiasco of the White House’s own making and we should not let them shift the blame Pyongyang. No one double-crossed you; Trump is just a moron.”

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      “I have said from the beginning that this is a fiasco of the White House’s own making and we should not let them shift the blame Pyongyang. No one double-crossed you; Trump is just a moron.”
      MAGA! Trump is doing nothing but WINNING and the left can't take it! Go to your safe space and scream at the sky! Now that African-Americans realize that Democrats only want them for their vote, Trump will rule for his entire 8-year term. It can't get any better than this!

Comment

NK has lied and backed out of deals countless times. Trump (and Bolton whispering in his ear) chose to ignore that and proclaim a victory before the two Pillsbury dough-boys even shook hands in person.

Comment

All of you idiots are no better than Rain Man and the What If twit. Save your politics for facebook you freaking toads.

Comment

Read more

Post less.

Comment

Constant lying

MAGA! Trump is doing nothing but WINNING and the left can't take it! Go to your safe space and scream at the sky! Now that African-Americans realize that Democrats only want them for their vote, Trump will rule for his entire 8-year term. It can't get any better than this!
              Very little winning there. Mostly just a Narcissistic liar marched up with propaganda and infotainment for idiots like you.

Comment

Me thinks

He is winning lots of bribes. The kush gets a buyout partner for the failing 666 building. Winning baby!

Comment

All this winning is too much

I really can’t take any more winning. It really is too much. Everywhere I go and everything I do , it is all winning. It really is too much; I want to go back to losing all the time. When I was losing all the time, I could hope that things would improve.

Comment

Lying trump

Still trying to blame the Russia investigation on the Steele dossier.

Comment

Dossier is credible

The one that has been 70% corroborated as true. Yes!

Trumpies are so stupid, that lie keeps giving.

Comment

I wish whoever the Jew liberal is who keeps starting these anti trump posts would take this shlt somewhere else... this is very annoying on a soccer blog

Comment

I wish whoever the Jew liberal is who keeps starting these anti trump posts would take this shlt somewhere else... this is very annoying on a soccer blog
                          Exactly. Take it to Facebook already

Comment

Very little winning there. Mostly just a Narcissistic liar marched up with propaganda and infotainment for idiots like you.
                            Ahh, is snowflake still upset about losing? It's ok, just go cry it out in your little safe space.

Comment

Thanks for confirming that Trump supporters are as racist and bigoted as they are portrayed (everywhere but Fox and Brietbart).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X