Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best clubs in US (girls)

What clubs out side of the New England area (blah blah blah FC Stars, NEFC, SSS) have you been most impressed with in terms of consistently putting top level teams on the field?

Id have to go with PDA out of NJ.

Ive seen San Diego Surf, So Cal, Blues, Slammers, Solar Chelsea, Michigan Hawks, etc. a time or two and PDA seems to be right there with them.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What clubs out side of the New England area (blah blah blah FC Stars, NEFC, SSS) have you been most impressed with in terms of consistently putting top level teams on the field?

Ive seen San Diego Surf, So Cal, Blues, Slammers, Solar Chelsea, Michigan Hawks, etc. a time or two and PDA seems to be right there with them.
    99.9% of t/s visitors are woefully ignorant of the soccer world just in Mass.
    Now you want to open it up about the country?
    Ha ha! Have fun.

Comment

PDA, without question. Michigan and Colorado solid too. I've always thought the Cali clubs to be a tad bit overrated, but maybe it's East Coast bias on my behalf, lol.

Comment

PDA, without question. Michigan and Colorado solid too. I've always thought the Cali clubs to be a tad bit overrated, but maybe it's East Coast bias on my behalf, lol.
        Michigan Hawks, Real Colorado.

Comment

PDA - Zero teams thru to ECNL finals this year. Ship has sailed. Competition has killed the advantage they once had. Also less attractive now unless your dream school is Rutgers.

Putting out consistently good teams is more about the size of the area you recruit from that top end talent, so its never been a criteria I look at.

Socal is miles ahead of the rest of the country in terms of quality and quantity.

Colorado has some very good Clubs

TopHat and Solar also produce good teams.

Comment

Socal is miles ahead of the rest of the country in terms of quality and quantity.
            Not hard figure that out. When they have the most kids playing, a strong soccer culture and can play year round, they should be the best.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X