Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ecnl finals score board here-

For all the busy bodies pleasure can parents post the ecnl final games scores here ASAP for All age groups and MA teams please. Good luck to all the teams representing MA !

Has any MA team played yet? Too early ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Has any MA team played yet? Too early ?
      Have you checked the ECNL website?

Comment

https://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/pu...r.aspx?eid=356

Comment

Looks to me te BBa U17 ECNL has always been 1 girl all along.

Comment

A player of that caliber makes a difference. Just look at the FC Stars U16 ECNL team when their NT player is missing. Yes - it makes a difference. They still managed do very well in league play (without her) and had a decent showing in the playoffs.

Comment

Except they were missing more than one player...keep up Francis...

Comment

Except they were missing more than one player...keep up Francis...
                Here's to all the unsung heros who support those 'chosen ones' - 'sarcasm intended' because there are many players on these fields who if supported to the extent others are (strikers for instance) would rise to the top - parents of these players should be humble (most are not) because success is fleeting (as we all now know). Personality counts and nuts don't fall far from the tree; and come to think of it many collect here.

Out of mass ECNL only the Stars U16 are in finals so good luck in Soccer City, the weather should be great and to those who made playoffs possible for their teams - nice run!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  A player of that caliber makes a difference. Just look at the FC Stars U16 ECNL team when their NT player is missing. Yes - it makes a difference. They still managed do very well in league play (without her) and had a decent showing in the playoffs.
                  I think they have two NT players. Tall centerback as well.

Comment

The u17 player is a great kid. Sure there are other excellent players on that team, but no one can deny that she was their biggest goal scoring threat. If she wasn't scoring she was distracting the defense and opening opportunity for others. All top teams are reliant on a small number of special players. The u17 BB team has at least 3 of them. She was injured shortly after YNT camp. She deserved the call up after killing it in Boca Raton. Any shade thrown at her is out of jealousy. Who cares about her parents. The kid is a real gem and deserves no disparagement. Hope her recovery is fast and complete.

As far as other kids not getting the support? What do you mean by support. Minutes played? Well if they were special they would get the minutes. No coach will bench a special player. Fact is your kid isn't special or her performance would speak for itself and she wouldn't need support to show her quality.

Comment

Here's to all the unsung heros who support those 'chosen ones' - 'sarcasm intended' because there are many players on these fields who if supported to the extent others are (strikers for instance) would rise to the top - parents of these players should be humble (most are not) because success is fleeting (as we all now know). Personality counts and nuts don't fall far from the tree; and come to think of it many collect here.

Out of mass ECNL only the Stars U16 are in finals so good luck in Soccer City, the weather should be great and to those who made playoffs possible for their teams - nice run!
                      What "support" do you mean that is unequal?

Comment

The u17 player is a great kid. Sure there are other excellent players on that team, but no one can deny that she was their biggest goal scoring threat. If she wasn't scoring she was distracting the defense and opening opportunity for others. All top teams are reliant on a small number of special players. The u17 BB team has at least 3 of them. She was injured shortly after YNT camp. She deserved the call up after killing it in Boca Raton. Any shade thrown at her is out of jealousy. Who cares about her parents. The kid is a real gem and deserves no disparagement. Hope her recovery is fast and complete.

As far as other kids not getting the support? What do you mean by support. Minutes played? Well if they were special they would get the minutes. No coach will bench a special player. Fact is your kid isn't special or her performance would speak for itself and she wouldn't need support to show her quality.
                        has at least 3 of them ? I guess that depends on what you call special. Your comment highlights what I have thought for a long long time. I never understand the team focused comments of many becasue if you remove the alpha player from most of these teams , they are a shell - especially if that player is a goal scorer

Im sure most of the kids on these teams get along and pull for each other, but is laughable to hear the parents, especially those of players who just cannot accept that some kids are special and others not so much (on the soccer field)

It is plain truth that a key injury or absence totally alters the dynamics of these teams because the talent is spread thin and sparse to begin with.

As far as the player concerned, it interesting that she has been a consistent goal scorer for many years and yet has relatively limited YNT exposure compared to other Mass attackers who are less prolific.

Coincidence ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                          has at least 3 of them ? I guess that depends on what you call special. Your comment highlights what I have thought for a long long time. I never understand the team focused comments of many becasue if you remove the alpha player from most of these teams , they are a shell - especially if that player is a goal scorer

Im sure most of the kids on these teams get along and pull for each other, but is laughable to hear the parents, especially those of players who just cannot accept that some kids are special and others not so much (on the soccer field)

It is plain truth that a key injury or absence totally alters the dynamics of these teams because the talent is spread thin and sparse to begin with.

As far as the player concerned, it interesting that she has been a consistent goal scorer for many years and yet has relatively limited YNT exposure compared to other Mass attackers who are less prolific.

Coincidence ?
                          I actually think there are great players in both of these clubs. Some are getting national attention. Some are not. All of them will have many opportunities to play D1 soccer. Some may even have professional opportunities. I think both clubs proved this year that they have done a great job. Good luck to Stars. The clubs may rival each other but most of the kids I know are cheering for you.

Comment

No coincidence, If she had played for the Stars she would have a plethora of caps. Also not a coincidence that she gets invited as the DA get started up and she's in a DA only club. The politics in the 00 age group for YNT in the NE and Midwest is(was hopefully) outrageous. Is it a coincidence that the assistant going to the Australia trip with the u18YNT is the UW coach and oh two of the kids going are UW commits?- I think not. JD if he loses his YNT "assistant" status won't be able to pull kids into the YNT camps like he has in the past. The Michigan Hawks guy and Colorado based USSF "Head Youth Development Coach" is the reason it looks like there is something in the water in Colorado feeding the YNTs. Not too much will change with the DA. Unfortunately the politics will continue because the fact is that there are only a few really special players in the USA and many others can be interchanged and the level steady.

Comment

I actually think there are great players in both of these clubs. Some are getting national attention. Some are not. All of them will have many opportunities to play D1 soccer. Some may even have professional opportunities. I think both clubs proved this year that they have done a great job. Good luck to Stars. The clubs may rival each other but most of the kids I know are cheering for you.
                              Definition of special to me. Take any one of them away and the team looks completely different in a bad way

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X