Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coach assignment of Stars GDA

there are 4 GDA teams, stars website list three coaches JB, SM, BB, but does not tell who specifically coaches what team. anyone happens to know? thanks.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    there are 4 GDA teams, stars website list three coaches JB, SM, BB, but does not tell who specifically coaches what team. anyone happens to know? thanks.
    Don't some of these guys coach high school? I thought there was a rule that they couldn't coach GDA and HS at the same time?

Comment

Phishing are we? If your kid was on one of the teams you would know who the coach is...I do.

Comment

JD is apparently coaching one of the DA teams.

Comment

Phishing are we? If your kid was on one of the teams you would know who the coach is...I do.
          Exactly

Comment

Don't some of these guys coach high school? I thought there was a rule that they couldn't coach GDA and HS at the same time?
            Fair question. Seems like a contradiction if they are.

Comment

If you had a vested interest in it, you would know.

You are simply nosey. Nothing else.

Comment

Why is that? Typically HS is after school, club is at night. I believe the phrase is "time management."

Comment

Why is that? Typically HS is after school, club is at night. I believe the phrase is "time management."
                  Don't be disingenuous. Time management has nothing to do with me noting the contradiction between coaching DA and high school.

Comment

Don't be disingenuous. Time management has nothing to do with me noting the contradiction between coaching DA and high school.
                    Do you think coaches develop bad habits like players allegedly do?

Comment

Exactly. Now do any of those 3 meet the DA coaching licensure requirements?

Comment

Why are you so concerned? Call JD.

Comment

Rubber stamping a piece of paper is hardly much of an obstacle.

Comment

My high school physics teacher was an amazing teacher. College physics professor with all the fancy credentials was terrible.

Comment

Girls DA coach license requirement is 'D' license. Hardly lofty.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X