Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Area

New to the Springfield area - researching Western MA soccer clubs for a freshman (02 - Sophomore in September) boys. Trying to ID an NPL team for my son to tryout at. Anyone with any experience with Western United, FS Stars West, and GPS West? Doesn't seem to be a lot of options... I've got emails into coaches but didn't know if anyone had any experiences (good or bad) they could share. Any insights welcome. Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    New to the Springfield area - researching Western MA soccer clubs for a freshman (02 - Sophomore in September) boys. Trying to ID an NPL team for my son to tryout at. Anyone with any experience with Western United, FS Stars West, and GPS West? Doesn't seem to be a lot of options... I've got emails into coaches but didn't know if anyone had any experiences (good or bad) they could share. Any insights welcome. Thanks in advance!
    Your best bet is GPS west. All the others you mentioned run by shady azz people. Also look at mutiny FC they are a smaller club but have good coaches and teams.

Comment

If you are looking for an NPL team, then it will have to be Western. Stars West and GPS West don't have NPL teams.

Comment

You're not serious. The people on here club bash all day long . Good luck

Comment

You will have to travel outside of the Springfield area.

Comment

You will have to travel outside of the Springfield area.
            Oakwood best boys teams in NE

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X