Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fc Stars Ecnl

What is the cost for ecnl at Fc Stars club .

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Playing in the B league

Comment

Playing in the B league
      A cost that can't be measured in $$

Comment

A cost that can't be measured in $$
        So true... it's one thing to sell your own soul to the devil but to sell your daughters... priceless

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
          So true... it's one thing to sell your own soul to the devil but to sell your daughters... priceless
          Another moronic post. Where did all the hate come from? The answer is around 2200.

Comment

Pre-ECNL is around $2600 plus kit and travel.

Comment

Pre-ECNL is around $2600 plus kit and travel.
              And travel you will. Gas up and get ready to get some plane tickets - for 12 year olds!

Comment

And travel you will. Gas up and get ready to get some plane tickets - for 12 year olds!
                if a parent signs their kid up for this better realize stars will only use this year to asses your Childs strength and physical attributes. NO one cares about pre-anything ec be very careful here if your a bubble type then it maybe better to sit out a year and concentrate on better speed and development. ecnl u13 stars is win at all costs and half the team will be demoted to npl next year and kids outside the club will be considered first.

Comment

Find the best local coach that has the least travel possible and invest in individual training.

You're welcome.

Comment

soccer is a team game. relies on solving ever changing problems collectively. Individual training is fine as s supplement, but better to find a training group iF you go that route. not as easy as it sounds.

if you intend to use HS as your source of game action, remember that quality is very variable - teammates and opponents.

Comment

We are moving to Massachusetts this summer and looking to move my daughter to the ECNL team at FC Stars. She is currently on an ECNL team where we live. She has a scholarship here. Does anyone know if FC Stars offers scholarships to its players? Wondering what are her chances of breaking into a current team, I'm sure they have had tryouts and rosters have been picked already.

Comment

We are moving to Massachusetts this summer and looking to move my daughter to the ECNL team at FC Stars. She is currently on an ECNL team where we live. She has a scholarship here. Does anyone know if FC Stars offers scholarships to its players? Wondering what are her chances of breaking into a current team, I'm sure they have had tryouts and rosters have been picked already.
                        Sure you are. Call the club directly obviously.

Comment

Sure you are. Call the club directly obviously.
                          Sure if I could find their number. Happen to have it?

Comment

Sure if I could find their number. Happen to have it?
                            send an email

http://www.starsofma.org/JoinStars/i...tml?1496164919

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X