Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fc Boston and Stars

The FC Boston Central Teams will now fall under FC Stars Worcester region. Email was sent out by FC Boston this weekend announcing it. I will see if I can attach the email.

Fc Boston and stars

Yes. This is true. They are holding FC Boston rates for the upcoming season AND free uniforms. They will most likely practice at Assumption and play games in Lancaster.

Comment

FM has fallen out AGAIN... Time to say goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        The FC Boston Central Teams will now fall under FC Stars Worcester region. Email was sent out by FC Boston this weekend announcing it. I will see if I can attach the email.
        Soccer version of putting lipstick on a pig!!

Comment

Yes. This is true. They are holding FC Boston rates for the upcoming season AND free uniforms. They will most likely practice at Assumption and play games in Lancaster.
          Which coaches are going to stars?

Comment

Would this be the old bandits teams I think that scorpions took over?

Comment

Would this be the old bandits teams I think that scorpions took over?
              This would be a small group of teams that were part of a mom and pop club that merged with Bolts 2 years ago, then were Breakers, then became FC Boston Scorpions central. No facilities and all low level teams.

Comment

Fc Boston and stars

Oh ok. Maybe the club SCORE out of Rutland. All low level teams. Just another couple of teams that Stars can get a paycheck from....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X