Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the parents or players

Question:Should travel tournaments be handled and geared more for the team i.e. Knowing you have a game next morning and getting to bed at reasonable hour and eating sensibly not giant fried foods and sundaes.Or like a get together for the parents to hang out and cocktail disregarding games.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Question:Should travel tournaments be handled and geared more for the team i.e. Knowing you have a game next morning and getting to bed at reasonable hour and eating sensibly not giant fried foods and sundaes.Or like a get together for the parents to hang out and cocktail disregarding games.
    Balance but no swimming.

Comment

We do both. Play hard, party harder.

Comment

if the moms are not willing to put out or they are down right ugly, then hookers for all...

Comment

People who treat it like a vacation annoy me.

Comment

People who treat it like a vacation annoy me.
            Then don't go

Comment

Have fun

We understand why we are going.To play soccer .So we eat sensibly and smart.No laps in pool,get to bed reasonable hr.We also explore opportunities for fun and entertainment,but know we are there to play soccer.Common sense.

Comment

Balance but no swimming.
                No one wants to see parents in the pool!

Comment

Worse :the coach in a swim suit.

Comment

That is certainly correct for about 98% of the parents...

Comment

Then don't go
                      Another thing that annoys me. Ask me my opinion and then tell me it is wrong. Ummm it's an opinion.

Comment

We understand why we are going.To play soccer .So we eat sensibly and smart.No laps in pool,get to bed reasonable hr.We also explore opportunities for fun and entertainment,but know we are there to play soccer.Common sense.
                        Youbalso have to realize that this is an end of the year tournament. Why it have fun and enjoy yourself? This could be the last team some of these players/teams are together. With tryouts around the corner who knows what will happen next year so emjoy the time. What age is your kid? Sounds like your having your kid go to work.
                        Just remember most of the players will forget the games player and rember the fun times they had at the hotel with their teammates.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X