X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local corrupt dude wants to run for president of US Soccer

https://www.socceramerica.com/articl...ger-emerg.html

This guys is on the board of directors for FC Boston. He allows shysters BA and Marco to do whatever they h*** they want . Club is corrupt to the core . Still pay to play even at the DAP level (despite being one of the oldest clubs in the area ) . One of the worst managed in the league.

...and he wants to be president of US Soccer?!? What a joke. Even Sunil looks angelic next to this guy.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.socceramerica.com/articl...ger-emerg.html

This guys is on the board of directors for FC Boston. He allows shysters BA and Marco to do whatever they h*** they want . Club is corrupt to the core . Still pay to play even at the DAP level (despite being one of the oldest clubs in the area ) . One of the worst managed in the league.

...and he wants to be president of US Soccer?!? What a joke. Even Sunil looks angelic next to this guy.
    You don't sound bitter. No, not at all.

Comment

Mike burns should run. He should take his side kick Scales with him.

Comment

One thing is for sure - they need new blood. Maybe this will spur some other qualified people to run as well.

Comment

Outrageous tag line and you don't get the impression that the OP knows the guy but rather was slighted by BA or MK. Dumb.

Comment

US Soccer reeks of corruption anyway. This guy would fit in well.

Comment

He's not getting my vote. If he really wants to make a difference at us soccer why didn't he start with FC Boston where he was on the BOD for many years? He did nothing good with the club and now it's one of the worst clubs in the USSDA. If u16 and U18 academy was free and they gave out decent financial (rather than line up their own pockets ), people might take him seriously. He could have easily accomplised this in wealthy Boston Massachusetts. Instead he made it a club essentially for rich and upper middle class folks.

Comment

He's not getting my vote. If he really wants to make a difference at us soccer why didn't he start with FC Boston where he was on the BOD for many years? He did nothing good with the club and now it's one of the worst clubs in the USSDA. If u16 and U18 academy was free and they gave out decent financial (rather than line up their own pockets ), people might take him seriously. He could have easily accomplised this in wealthy Boston Massachusetts. Instead he made it a club essentially for rich and upper middle class folks.
                That's what great about America, and Club soccer in general. If you can't afford it, or don't want to, you are welcome to do something else. Nobody is holding a gun to your head, forcing you to do it.

So, why the rant? If the Club doesn't fit, go to another. No harm, no foul.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  US Soccer reeks of corruption anyway. This guy would fit in well.
                  Where do you get that this guy is corrupt? Defamation much?

Comment

Where do you get that this guy is corrupt? Defamation much?
                    I guess you never spend time on TS? Defamation R'Us.

Comment

I guess you never spend time on TS? Defamation R'Us.
                      I googled the guy, and he is a lawyer at a reputable firm. I have seen a lot of defamatory stuff here, but this takes the case. Did people read the header? Local corrupt dude? Zero basis and I would wager the OP does not know the guy. That is truly defamation.

Comment

I googled the guy, and he is a lawyer at a reputable firm. I have seen a lot of defamatory stuff here, but this takes the case. Did people read the header? Local corrupt dude? Zero basis and I would wager the OP does not know the guy. That is truly defamation.
                        *cake

Comment

Doesn't matter. It's an anonymous board and people will say whatever - and some of it may actually be true. I'm not abiding it, but just saying you can't escape it either. You can't take it too seriously. TS is mostly entertainment with info sprinkled on top.

btw if you keep bringing up the legal angle and posting positives about him, people will think you're the lawyer in question.

Comment

If you oversee rampant corruption and do nothing to stop it, by definition that makes you either corrupt or just useless (a rubber stamp). Ditto for greed and mediocrity. No one wants a person like that to run a chicken coop much less US Soccer.

Comment

Doesn't matter. It's an anonymous board and people will say whatever - and some of it may actually be true. I'm not abiding it, but just saying you can't escape it either. You can't take it too seriously. TS is mostly entertainment with info sprinkled on top.

btw if you keep bringing up the legal angle and posting positives about him, people will think you're the lawyer in question.
                              Nope, just a curious person. If you did the same, you would wonder why this post started.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X