Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice on summer soccer for BU15?

My son is BU15 (8th grade) and we're looking for summer soccer camps in the Boston area. He wants something to push his development before his first HS season. Mostly focusing on foot skills and decision-making. His team plays in NEP at the Premiership level and he's a starter (but not a star player and not aiming for Div 1). I'd appreciate any recommendations, programs to avoid or ones that are great.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My son is BU15 (8th grade) and we're looking for summer soccer camps in the Boston area. He wants something to push his development before his first HS season. Mostly focusing on foot skills and decision-making. His team plays in NEP at the Premiership level and he's a starter (but not a star player and not aiming for Div 1). I'd appreciate any recommendations, programs to avoid or ones that are great.
    Spend the summer in Europe!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      A lot of Francis haters will respond after I post and this camp is not local, but I've had a son and daughter go to this overnight camp. My kids don't play for Francis or the Blazer's anymore. He isn't for everyone, but when my kids went to his camp a few years back (3 years in a row), it was a great experience and great training. Say what you will about Francis and believe me, he has a bunch of faults, but he is a great trainer and if that's what you are looking for, you might want to consider his camp. For what it's work, here is the info off of the FC Blazers website. The specialize camp is an extension of the week and the kids get more individualized training. We did that once and it was Ok.

Francis Okaroh's Ultimate Soccer Academy
      http://www.okarohsocceracademy.com/

2017 Summer Camps
      Specialized Camp - July 27 - July 30, 2017

Summer Camp - July 30 - August 4, 2017

Both camps held at New Hampton, NH Location

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X