Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High School Boys Soccer 2017-18 Season

What teams are looking good for next year and any good key players to look out for? Who's in the running for winning states? It's early but preseason is right around the corner and teams will be beginning their summer training real soon now!

How are teams like the champs Lexington and others such as; Westborough, Amherst, Braintree, Brockton. LS, SJP, Lowell, Acton-Boxboro and former GBL teams? I think that's where the focus may be for next season.

Comment

The best kids play Academy or ISL. You guys are getting excited about the minor leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        The best kids play Academy or ISL. You guys are getting excited about the minor leagues.
        High School soccer still had talent and a lot of ISL teams are overrated.. just because they are able to actually recruit doesn't make them any better and a lot of high school players would rather pass up on those ISL leagues and academy teams to play high school because they are already solid in their path to college soccer. Calling high school the, "minors" is quite degrading as if we look at a lot of the 2017 commits from current graduating seniors a lot of them played simple NEP or NPL. Wrong statement there.

Comment

Just ain't true. I am a parent of DAP player and wish it was. Some of the best, but not all by any means. And the coaching is just awful. They teach virtually nothing so you might come in as a gifted player but very little happens after that as far as the club teaching you.Right now I would say the DAP program is quite ordinary.

Comment

Just ain't true. I am a parent of DAP player and wish it was. Some of the best, but not all by any means. And the coaching is just awful. They teach virtually nothing so you might come in as a gifted player but very little happens after that as far as the club teaching you.Right now I would say the DAP program is quite ordinary.
            Local DAP is a joke. Many HS programs are a better option. I think that Braintree, KP, Nauset, Medway are all contenders from the south. And Wayland, CC, Masco, Somerville, Lexington LS are contenders in the North. Not sure about West.

Comment

Local DAP is a joke. Many HS programs are a better option. I think that Braintree, KP, Nauset, Medway are all contenders from the south. And Wayland, CC, Masco, Somerville, Lexington LS are contenders in the North. Not sure about West.
              Medford and AB are two teams who lost barely any players, year Medford lost a main player I believe but they have a chance and AB had so many underclass men did they not?

Comment

Medford and AB are two teams who lost barely any players, year Medford lost a main player I believe but they have a chance and AB had so many underclass men did they not?
                Medford lost OM, but they are returning most of their starters. They'll be contenders this year if they find a way to put the ball in the back of the net. AB also will have a lot of seniors this year and will have a Bolts DA player returning for his senior year. I predict both of them in the North Finals.

Comment

Braintree? Seriously?

Comment

Braintree? Seriously?
                    Not the op but Braintree should be a contender. They won't be as strong as last year but they're returning a ton of players from what is now the sr class. They lost a handful of really good players but that will just hurt their depth. Their starting lineup should still be really strong.

Comment

Most schools haven't even ended the year. Let's calm down.

Comment

Lets calm down in posting in threads we don't care about

Comment

I'm so glad my son dodged the high school soccer world.

Comment

I'm so glad my son dodged the high school soccer world.
                            What is missing in your life that you feel the need to post then?

Comment

talking soccer

Worcester Academy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X