Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identify Yourselves!!!-ish...

Just interested who's actually on this site. I think it'd be an interesting exercise to undertake. I'd offer categories of Parent, Coach, Administrator, Troll. Troll needs to be a dedicated troll, not from other 3 categories. I think that about sums it up. Or this will get mocked and will turn into any other thread.

Parent here.

Can I call myself an Agitator
    my primary goal is to Troll the Trolls

Comment

Parent, member of the Hypocrisy Police.

Comment

identify yourselves

coach, NEFC, here to bash every other club in MA

Comment

Parent

Comment

Parent, ever in search of info regarding worthwhile training opportunities outside of those constantly advertised by our club, could care less which U13 girls team is in the basement on the List this week (or any sort of ranking/bashing activity that goes on here).

Comment

Coach. 3 NEP teams

Comment

Director of coaching - GPS Northern Mass

Comment

Proud supporter of the 45th President of the United States of AmeriKKKa....Mr. Fu*kface von Clownstick

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                    Parent
                    Wow. This was incredibly insightful. Thank you.

Comment

Parent of two kids playing on two different clubs this site loves to bash. Usually get identified as BTNT, which is funny because he reminds me of Keyser Söze, that mysterious villain that no one ever really sees but everyone blames.

Comment

Parent of 2 NEP U10-13's consistently hoping someone will just go full out postal and start naming names while making wild accusations. And I like list guy.

Comment

Parent of D on NEP team. I enjoy the ranking lists even though my D is not on one of the teams. I post occasional threads and responses on topics of interest. I do find some useful non-sarcastic commentary from time-to-time. Posters responding to someone else's anonymous post with their own experience or opinion is fine, that's what it should be on here, name calling and insults serve no purpose. The person(s) with the axe to grind against BTDT should just stop. We get it. you hate their agenda.

Comment

Christiano Ronaldo - Professional soccer player.

Comment

Parent of an older NEP player as well as an 04 List team player. Also happen to be 04 List Guy ... . TS is my silly diversion in my otherwise very busy day, and the List is a fun creative writing hobby that challenges me to use parts of my brain I've not used in awhile, while keeping me (probably way too) engaged in my daughter's soccer endeavors.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X