Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best coaches

What clubs have a reputation for bringing in the best coaching staff? DAP and ECNL will probably have good coaches regardless but what about top NPL, top NEP, and NPL second teams?

click bait

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      click bait
      Father and son combo on the North Shore are supposed to be good.

Comment

OP here. I am not asking for names. I am wondering if any clubs have reputations for bringing in great coaching staff at teams below the A team, be it NEP or Maple. Believe it or not this isn't for my child but a couple of her friends had their small club team disband. They won't play ECNL so that level of coaching isn't an issue.

Comment

OP here. I am not asking for names. I am wondering if any clubs have reputations for bringing in great coaching staff at teams below the A team, be it NEP or Maple. Believe it or not this isn't for my child but a couple of her friends had their small club team disband. They won't play ECNL so that level of coaching isn't an issue.
          No offense, but any replies will be met with mockery. Those who are part of a club where someone says the coaching is good, will agree. Those who aren't, will troll them endlessly. And, back and forth it goes.

I admire your effort, but this has no chance of going well....

Comment

So incredible for you to offer a helping hand to your neighbor. Jesus loves you. Can you also please help that 5'2 outside back?

Comment

LOL. Believe it or not....NOT.

Comment

So incredible for you to offer a helping hand to your neighbor. Jesus loves you. Can you also please help that 5'2 outside back?
                Exhibit A

Comment

LOL. Believe it or not....NOT.
                  Exhibit B

Comment

No offense, but any replies will be met with mockery. Those who are part of a club where someone says the coaching is good, will agree. Those who aren't, will troll them endlessly. And, back and forth it goes.

I admire your effort, but this has no chance of going well....
                    This was a nice touch.

Comment

This was a nice touch.
                      Exhibit C

Comment

Soon someone will bring up BTDT (or R2D2) and then we'll be off and running/

Comment

Not my neighbor, but the kids my daughter plays in town with and will probably play high school with? There is an interest in seeing them do well. They won't travel as far as we do but there are branches of NEFC, Stars, GPS all nearby. I thought I would ask about coaching at the lower level teams since I'll see them at town practice and it will come up. Why does everything have to be a conspiracy with you people?

Comment

Not my neighbor, but the kids my daughter plays in town with and will probably play high school with? There is an interest in seeing them do well. They won't travel as far as we do but there are branches of NEFC, Stars, GPS all nearby. I thought I would ask about coaching at the lower level teams since I'll see them at town practice and it will come up. Why does everything have to be a conspiracy with you people?
                            Superiority complexes. Insecurities. Tiny weenies.

Take your pick.

Comment

What clubs have a reputation for bringing in the best coaching staff? DAP and ECNL will probably have good coaches regardless but what about top NPL, top NEP, and NPL second teams?
                              The best coaches in my club work with the lower level squads.
                              They love what they do and are not concerned with resume building.
                              Our c squad is coached by a highly licensed individual and is great.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X