Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eggy's team goes to Vegas....

... and they now know who the Nemesis 94 are!!!!

The championship game against the Neusport 94 Green was a battle to the end. Nemie got on the board first about mid-way through the 1st half. Green tied it up before half-time. The second half was a knock-down fight. Nemie scores on a header with about 4 minutes left. The center ref. calls it good, points to mid-field and then changes his mind and says "no good". Game ends in a tied and we head to shoot-out. After 9 shots Green wins 6-5.

Eggy has other thoughts about the game but will keep them to himself. He will no longer watch the Simpsons.

Thanks girls the run was exciting!!!!

Sorry no updates, but the computer no worky

Results
    4-1

Good job to the girls. So I got a question, do the teams from CA and NV. Do they go by calender year for their players or do they do it from Aug. 1st thur July 31st like we do?

Comment

Thanks ST- In CA and NV the U-13 teams go by 95. We use 94, which is the oldest for U-13. They use 95, which is the youngest age for U-13.

The Vegas tournament was some great competition. If you believe in rankings we got to play the #1 team from Nevada and New Mexico. Lots of fun.

Comment

I thought they did, because they all look like they were 95's.

Comment

I had a hard time believing that some of the girls on the Neusport FC 95 Green (Tabagators) were U-13. They were huge!!! Allysa is 5'7 and their #1 towered over her.

The New Mexico team had some big girls that could run like the wind.

Comment

Comment

Yep, Yep same team, same tactics.

They are very strong, physical and fast. I don't think they #1 in the nation any more. I think that is a SoCal Blue team. They are still #1 in Nevada. The AUFC team we played in the semi's is the #1 team in new Mexico. They were very fast and physical also.

Comment

Comment

So how is Shu doing, she healing ok.

Comment

Comment

Storm is taking a little time off, there are about 5 or 6 kids play basketball. We are going to be 2 to 4 short for Las Vegas. How did you know we are going to be short? The team is going to do some indoor practice and maybe some games. I believe there is about 4 girls trying out for ODP the next couple weekends. My daughter is hopifully come home from Japn for Christmas, she is in the Navy. There is a small chance she will have to go to Bangladesh instead of coming home. Oh and it is snowing here, started about 2:30.

Comment

ST- are you going to the Showcase in Vegas in March? I think that is the one that Ireland is going to. Let us know who you play and we will give you a scouting report on any of the teams that were there for Turkey Shoot.

Fields were the best grass fields I have ever seen.

Comment

It is called the LV Premier Invitational. I thought it was the same one Ireland is going to. We need a Forward and a Mid. So if you know of any that want to go let me know I ask about Bobbi but I haven't heard back. I can't find my old phone list to call people.

Comment

Ireland is going to the LV College Showcase March 14-16. It is put on by the same club that ran the Turkey Shoot.

I haven't heard what Bobbi has decided to do. I'm sure it will depend on what we are doing at the time.

Comment

That is what Barry said he need to ask. It start on March 29th and 30th. I'm not sure it is on the same fields you played on these are on Buffalo and some other road, kind of in the North part of town.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X