Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ecnl

I feel sorry for your Seattle ECNL teams. Stuck in a league with Idaho and Utah and especially Portland. At least you are guaranteed wins against them.

Why do you hate Oregon soccer so much?

Comment

I can only speak to this years U16.
      I think if you asked Crossfire Premier about their matches with FC Portland they'd say they always get a good game. For whatever reason the two teams match up well. True that Crossfire is on the winning end but it's never easy for them and a matter of fact they were lucky to get out of PDX with a win the last game they played. (1-0)
      WA Premier is another story. They're a complete mess at this age and lost both games to FC Portland and Crossfire United.
      Crossfire Premier beat WPFC 5-0 in the only game they've played so far. They play again May 14.
      Crossfire Premier is the best team in this age group in the Mountain division hands down.

Comment

Does James Charette ring a bell?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Does James Charette ring a bell?
          No. Who is that? What does he have to do with this topic?

Comment

I think you'll see varied results for each age group from the Washington ECNL clubs with the addition of Seattle Reign Academy. Now that they are no longer feeding their best players to XF, from birth year 2003 going forward no one club will dominate.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              I think you'll see varied results for each age group from the Washington ECNL clubs with the addition of Seattle Reign Academy. Now that they are no longer feeding their best players to XF, from birth year 2003 going forward no one club will dominate.
              You may be right but I wouldn't bet against the machine ... Crossfire.

Comment

At what ages should we try out for ECNL? Daughter tried out for 03 and didn't make it. Competition was very high. She wants to try again next year. When is it too late to make a team?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X